Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [13/34]

Post by Eake4 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:55 am

Hope im not one of the 3... (starts shaking uncontrollably) ADSFHGSijosj

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [13/43]

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am

CodeZTM wrote:Ok guys, I'm about to head into work. After a short meeting with a client, I'll start checking to make sure that the uploads/links work and start publishing stuff as quickly as possible.

We had a total of 34 entries into round 2. Meaning that 3 people will be eliminated (43-12=31, 34-31=3).

I also have a special surprise that I did not want to announce until after the deadline.

As Yue/kire mentioned in the calendar thread, CCS is my favorite anime of all time, and this theme was massively inspired by that. That, combined with my desire to reward those who have stuck it out and continued in the competition?

As such, the first place winner of this round will win a $15 Amazon Gift Card, and the runner up will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card. I will also reward my personal favorite video of the round (my Coordinator Award) with a $10 gift card.
Good guy Code :up:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [23/34]

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 am

Well apparently the last half of the videos I uploaded last night derped and need to be re-uploaded. Well, I'll be posting them as they become available. Expect them all in the next few hours.

I'll also be making a minor modification to the calendar when I get a chance to reflect new deadlines. I'm moving the deadline to noon instead of midnight and give everyone an additional 1/2 of a day for each round after this one. This way, I should be able get videos out more quickly and not lose too much sleep.

Anicsi
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [12/43]

Post by Anicsi » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh >___o Whhhhy do people keep sticking the actual cards in the videos? It looks sooooo cheesy and the video could look like a great standalone without it. D:
Just cause it's cheesy doesn't mean it's bad. All a matter of opinion :wink: Some people included them really well, I like it *shrugs*

Great job everyone, by the way. I liked all the videos so far! Can't wait to see the rest ^^ So much creativity at once, I can barely take it xp :up:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [26/34]

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 am

Totally called the Steins;Gate and Madoka videos! xD
Really liked the Arrietty one. I completely forgot about that movie for this one >.> I don't think a lot of people will know some of the parts you threw in the video if they haven't watched the movie, but it's cute!
The Trigun video is well edited, but the audio is killing my eardrums. x-x
22 is awesome! I love Natsume Yuujinchou!
23 is cool too. The source looks very interesting.

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [27/34]

Post by Rendakor » Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 am

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by Rendakor on Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 am

Anicsi wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh >___o Whhhhy do people keep sticking the actual cards in the videos? It looks sooooo cheesy and the video could look like a great standalone without it. D:
Just cause it's cheesy doesn't mean it's bad. All a matter of opinion :wink: Some people included them really well, I like it *shrugs*

I suppose I prefer seeing the theme conveyed via creativity as opposed to just showing the card? That and I can't help but thinking of these videos independently released and people who don't know about this tournament going "Wow! This is a really cool video! Wait, what the hell? What's with the Sakura card? o__O Well, that was weird..."

Dunno, I'm the same way about showing the title of an anime in a video. "Just in case you didn't see it in the comments, credits, video page, etc...HERE IS THE ANIME TITLE!"

LOLTHNX VIDEO. I NEEDED THAT.

But meh~ To each his own.

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Wed May 23, 2012 10:25 am

I haven't seen all of them but OMG 11 IS SO CUTE <3 <3 <3

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 23, 2012 10:26 am

Rendakor wrote:Have you sent out confirmation emails to people who have sent in videos but that you haven't posted yet? I submitted mine but it's not up yet and I got no email so now I'm worried.
If your name is on the following list, I have your video:

AngelDragoon
blueflame151
Copycat_Revolver
Dark Reu
distantpaopu
Eake4
GuntherAmvs
Janikachan
Kain-x-Spirits
Kimberly
Kisanzi
-Kyros-
LullabyLockdown
Mkid
MycathatesyouAMV
nadyalawliet
pacotacoshell
PantherMarie1988
Pockying
Radical_Yue
Rendakor
Replay Studios
Ror0noaZoRo
Ryni0
SagexAMV
SelfishPromise
Shin-AMV
SilverFreedoms
SimplicityyAMV
siny
starsy7
whispersreloaded
xPauChan
Zanzaben

EDIT: Oh, and I did about 3 spit takes this morning with various comedy/fun/lolwut videos that finished downloading. Nice job guys. :up:

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Wed May 23, 2012 10:40 am

Radical_Yue wrote: I suppose I prefer seeing the theme conveyed via creativity as opposed to just showing the card? That and I can't help but thinking of these videos independently released and people who don't know about this tournament going "Wow! This is a really cool video! Wait, what the hell? What's with the Sakura card? o__O Well, that was weird..."

Dunno, I'm the same way about showing the title of an anime in a video. "Just in case you didn't see it in the comments, credits, video page, etc...HERE IS THE ANIME TITLE!"

THNX VIDEO. I NEEDED THAT.

But meh~ To each his own.
Well, I think including the cards in a special or thoughtful way is also showing creativity of sorts ^^ You might be right about other viewers, though.

Ahhaha, wellllllll, especially youtubers tend not to read descriptions (sadly, seriously, it's there for a reason), but I'm guessing the main reason is the fear of copyrighting that gets some people to do that ^^ In addition, it's sometimes nice to have it on the video credits when you don't have the description at hand ^^ Oh, hold on, you don't mean credits in a video? Eh, okay, then I'm not sure what you're referring to, but ANYWAY, I tend to talk to much, sorry about that haha.

I second your last sentence ^^

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”