Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby -Kyros- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Congratulations everybody :up:
have done , some more and some less , amv of really noteworthy in a short time and is not a simple thing :awesome:
I congratulate with Yoe for directing this contest , next year maybe we do some little thought

riccadocasu to be a finalist |:> (no one expected) Great Riccà
Image
User avatar
-Kyros-
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Location: Italy

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Ileia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:38 am

Radical_Yue wrote:I'll be posting a wrap up thread in the next day or two with the individual judges choice awards, predictions winner, and feedback on the Quickening for next year. Until then, YAY IT'S OVER! :D


Probably won't be too long
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Ileia wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I'll be posting a wrap up thread in the next day or two with the individual judges choice awards, predictions winner, and feedback on the Quickening for next year. Until then, YAY IT'S OVER! :D


Probably won't be too long



Just waiting on a couple Judge's choice videos.

/me continues to pester judges
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Pwolf » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Ileia wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I'll be posting a wrap up thread in the next day or two with the individual judges choice awards, predictions winner, and feedback on the Quickening for next year. Until then, YAY IT'S OVER! :D


Probably won't be too long



Just waiting on a couple Judge's choice videos.

/me continues to pester judges


/me calls clark.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Ileia wrote:Probably won't be too long



Just waiting on a couple Judge's choice videos.

/me continues to pester judges


/me calls clark.



Who the hell is clark?
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Pwolf » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Who the hell is clark?

http://www.clarkpest.com/
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Who the hell is clark?

http://www.clarkpest.com/



You kids and your cable.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby blaksun » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm

ov :sweat: how gut i forget to say thanks to the judges and the host Yue :bzz: :awesome: :bzz2: (i´m so glad i din´t have to make a call on woe made it to next round :þ )
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
User avatar
blaksun
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2010

Re: Championship Results! WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am

Wrap Up Thread will be posted later today. Finally got all the judges choice videos x_X
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Previous

Return to The Quickening

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest