Round 2

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Mkid » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

I sent this too yue before the dead line... but i couldnt make a video guys sorry D:

mkid wrote:well. busy week(Prom,Graduation,Algebra 2/Trig State Exam, Chemistry State exam, work[not really but i guess 11 hours out of the week count]) so please pardon me if i don't hand in a video, dont take it as a sign of lazy ness just bad timing.. but ill try my best to send a video in... a well made video of course. dont wanna tarnish the Mkid Rep for being the best damn youtube editor there ever was just to hand in a video

Please forgive me :| i would never not make a video for a competition that i signed up for

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Postby lloyd9988 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Mkid wrote:I sent this too yue before the dead line... but i couldnt make a video guys sorry D:

mkid wrote:well. busy week(Prom,Graduation,Algebra 2/Trig State Exam, Chemistry State exam, work[not really but i guess 11 hours out of the week count]) so please pardon me if i don't hand in a video, dont take it as a sign of lazy ness just bad timing.. but ill try my best to send a video in... a well made video of course. dont wanna tarnish the Mkid Rep for being the best damn youtube editor there ever was just to hand in a video

Please forgive me :| i would never not make a video for a competition that i signed up for

That's a million bucks you owe me!!!

Spoiler :

Nah, I'm cool :awesome:
~Yo~

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Postby irriadin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Kinematics
Org Profile

Postby Kinematics » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Oh, and just to toss out there (since none were turned in), the animes I'd hoped to see from F in round 2: Ghost Hound, Evangelion or Princess Resurrection. Well, can imagine them anyway. May keep on my list of things to try at some point.

Return to “The Quickening”