Round 2

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby TwilightChrono » Sun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

<------Jealous Of Group E's Song.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Ileia » Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Following this trend, the next group is gonna get Candy Pop.

User avatar
HaydenST
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:46 pm
Location: France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby HaydenST » Tue May 29, 2012 1:52 pm

I made my video in 24hours, I didn't have a lot of times
I hope this will sufficient for pass to the 3rd Round

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

HaydenST wrote:I made my video in 24hours, I didn't have a lot of times
I hope this will sufficient for pass to the 3rd Round

Image
Image

User avatar
HaydenST
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:46 pm
Location: France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby HaydenST » Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Spoiler :
Nya-chan Production wrote:
HaydenST wrote:I made my video in 24hours, I didn't have a lot of times
I hope this will sufficient for pass to the 3rd Round

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/The_Times.png


Image

User avatar
FadingSundown
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby FadingSundown » Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 am

Im glad that group E got a good song~ :3. Im halfway my video now xD. I noticed that almost no-one is predicting the outcome of the rounds anymore, which I actually thought was pretty amusing. Because some people went like 'Ileia is going to win' etc actually makes me want to beat her (I can try atleast ;P)!

User avatar
ProjectBarcodeError
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: snooping as usual
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 am

HaydenST wrote:
Spoiler :
Nya-chan Production wrote:
HaydenST wrote:I made my video in 24hours, I didn't have a lot of times
I hope this will sufficient for pass to the 3rd Round

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/The_Times.png


Image


no, this is win.

Image

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby pacotacoshell » Wed May 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Finally starting on my entry. I'm on an AMV overload this week. x__x
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

:awesome:

We've got a new awesome Pony mascot x]
Image

Check out the awesome artist who created it here!

I love her and shall marry her.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby irriadin » Thu May 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Radical_Yue wrote::awesome:

We've got a new awesome Pony mascot x]
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.awesomemedicalvideos.net/Images/33zd3bn.png

Check out the awesome artist who created it here!

I love her and shall marry her.


Awesome, awesome to the max. :up:

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Thu May 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Where's its sword though?

Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Otohiko » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Still doing my judging, but just wanted to drop a line to groups C and D to say dammit, stop making my job difficult guys! :x

It might be partly because I really like both the songs and the anime sources everyone picked, but I thoroughly enjoyed all 7 of the submitted videos. No perfect videos there, but lots of things enjoyable in their own little ways. So, whether or not you guys move on to the next round, I thought you all did a pretty stellar job and should be mostly proud of yourself :up:

User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Status: =w=
Location: Double Rainbow World
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby GuntherAMVs » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Otohiko wrote:Still doing my judging, but just wanted to drop a line to groups C and D to say dammit, stop making my job difficult guys! :x

It might be partly because I really like both the songs and the anime sources everyone picked, but I thoroughly enjoyed all 7 of the submitted videos. No perfect videos there, but lots of things enjoyable in their own little ways. So, whether or not you guys move on to the next round, I thought you all did a pretty stellar job and should be mostly proud of yourself :up:


QwQ *huggles*
Thank you, Oto~ <3
I am made happy in this moment =w=
*twirls around* xDD
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm

3 minutes till Round 3!
ImageImage
Image

Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Postby Otohiko » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:3 minutes till Round 3!


or maybe more like... 30 seconds to Round 3? :awesome:


Return to “The Quickening”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest