Round 2

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
JD_Lord1
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Post by JD_Lord1 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
I don't think anyone wants to hear static noise with a woman screaming (or failing at opera) in the background D:

Plus I'm pretty sure I deleted those and cleansed my PC with holy water several times after I received them. But yeah, who wants to edit to a song from the Carebears ripped directly from a youtube video?
Hahaha, if this was my round and I had a choice... :rofl: I figured the songs would have mellowed out by now, but I guess there were around 300 submitted. Good luck group B! |:>
the JOSH

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Fri May 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Well,good luck for group B :up:

GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Post by GuntherAMVs » Sat May 19, 2012 8:52 am

Awwwww~!
REPLAY BY IYAZ, OH HECK YES~! You lucky, lucky people >w>
I love that song :'DDDDDDDDDD
I can't wait to see what you guys do with it ^w^
"Shawdy's like's a melody in my head that I can't keep out, got me singin' like, na na na na everyday day, like's my ipod's stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay~" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

I would have loved either of these instead of taking vegeta to browntown/wonderland...

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat May 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Only a couple more days for Group A!

With the stakes raised I'm curious as to what kind of videos we'll be seeing from Round 2. After all, 4 editors enter the ring...and only 2 continue on in the tournament from here on out...

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Only a couple more days for Group A!

With the stakes raised I'm curious as to what kind of videos we'll be seeing from Round 2. After all, 4 editors enter the ring...and only 2 continue on in the tournament from here on out...
Well, let me fill you in on my progress regarding your statement here:

This round 2 video...........I won't lie..........I've pushed myself further with this video than anythign I've ever made. Are you aware how much time it takes to roto a whole 2:15 video? Using only the Vegas Masker? No photoshop? Seriously, my entry is nothing but one HUUUGGGEEE mask. Literally. I have to say, I'm really loving how it's turning out. And since I am not going with a story in my entry, I'm gonna rely on my effects usage to try and carry me past this round.

It is because of this however, that I am somewhat behind. Heres a clue: I had 30 Seconds edited when I started editing at 3:00 this afternoon. I've been editing non-stop since then. It is now 10:17 and I've only managed 21 seconds onto that.

I'm having fun regardless though. I've already decided that I'm gonna go all out ballz to the wall with every entry I make. I've even gone all creative with the audio and cut the audio to bits in Vegas and mixed it up with a sound effect or two for dynamics sake.

So there you go. I'm going to try and finish it tonight and have it up and ready for everyone at somepoint tonight and have it turned in to you as well.

So, there ya go. Something to look forward too.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

Have fun with your new audio, Group D~ :bear:

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sun May 20, 2012 12:12 am

I feel like I've seen an AMV to this song before.

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am

Lucky lucky, Group D.

MasterZero8
Org Profile

Post by MasterZero8 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:22 am

Damn, Group D is lucky, at least in my opinion. :D
That is one of my favorite songs and I have soo many ideas that I could use to edit with that song.

Good luck Group D! I know there are going to be some amazing vids with this song!! :P
meleechampion wrote:I feel like I've seen an AMV to this song before.
Might it possibly have been this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8JRfsu ... plpp_video
This is the first video I saw of Shin's and it instantly became one of my favorites. Shin, you're awesome. :awesome:

Return to “The Quickening 2012”