Round 1 (COMPLETE!)

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org

Re: Round 1

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 am

Animated wrote:Also, any word from the critics for Group G?

No word yet for even round 2 of Group E, so it's best to just be patient and wait it out until Yue announces.
pacotacoshell

Postby xDreww » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:10 pm

xDreww

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:
Animated wrote:Also, any word from the critics for Group G?

No word yet for even round 2 of Group E, so it's best to just be patient and wait it out until Yue announces.

Waiting on a single judge. If I don't get a response by the time I get off from work then I'll take care of it.
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi guys. Here's my videoz. Don't cry too much? Actually no, do. :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109623

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby VivifxAMV » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

I sent mine to Yue a few hours ago, but didn't get a chance to upload it properly until now XD

My Entry ^^ I didn't get to work on it as long as I would like, because of family stuff and Otakon video entry. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm0neRqz ... ture=inbox

VivifxAMV
Crazed Creativity

Postby Kairih » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

I love the beginning :up: Simply amazing :3
Kairih

Postby kireblue » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:48 am

here is the link to download my video. I'll have a youtube/ streaming version available shortly. I don't know when I'll be able to upload it to the org though. Since I just moved to a new apartment, I won't have internet in my home untill Tuesday. Right now, I'm using the connection at a starbucks.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/akp0kc
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 am

Kairih wrote:

Me too! :up:
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:58 am

kireblue wrote:here is the link to download my video. I'll have a youtube/ streaming version available shortly. I don't know when I'll be able to upload it to the org though. Since I just moved to a new apartment, I won't have internet in my home untill Tuesday. Right now, I'm using the connection at a starbucks.

I really like this one! Nice story. Anime looks super cute, I should watch that... :)
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby kireblue » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 am

jade_eyed_angel wrote:
kireblue wrote:here is the link to download my video. I'll have a youtube/ streaming version available shortly. I don't know when I'll be able to upload it to the org though. Since I just moved to a new apartment, I won't have internet in my home untill Tuesday. Right now, I'm using the connection at a starbucks.

I really like this one! Nice story. Anime looks super cute, I should watch that... :)

It saddens me that more people don't edit with or even know about this show (Dragon Crisis). I'm glad that you liked it though :awesome:
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 am

kireblue wrote:
jade_eyed_angel wrote:

It saddens me that more people don't edit with or even know about this show (Dragon Crisis). I'm glad that you liked it though :awesome:

Dragon Crisis huh, I'll have to check it out. And I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't actually looked for new shows to watch in ages, too busy to be honest. Generally any anime I have time to watch now is usually on netflix and that's just because it's very conveniently already there and I can perhaps watch it during lunch, but hopefully I can get back into it. :)
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby MimS » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Haven't seen all vids of our group yet (Eake, Statz) but, right now, I feel like Irriadin made the best vid so far...
MimS
Baguette Master

Postby Mkid » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k8s03c

i sent in my video a while ago. i think yue is busy because she hasnt gotten on yet.. so anyways. ENJOY :ying:
Mkid
Im on the case

Postby VivifxAMV » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:11 pm

jade_eyed_angel wrote:
Kairih wrote:

Me too! :up:

Thank you both! <3
VivifxAMV
Crazed Creativity

Postby Otohiko » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

Good job, last two groups! I guess we're finally done with R1 (except results). Was really happy with what I saw. I think my favourites are Chained(E)Studios' in Group F and Irriadin's in Group H, but there's lots of good stuff all around. Group H is especially gonna be a tough call for me, I thought this was one of the strongest groups so far in the contest :o
Otohiko

PreviousNext

Return to The Quickening