"The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol
User avatar
ClaudiusValentine
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2012

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby kireblue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol

Radical_Yue wrote:4.10 If you wish to join in the competition you must post in this thread on animemusicvideos.org and select one of the groups with time frames you'd like to edit with. If you post that you're interested but do not post a group, then you will not be counted as an entrant.

Simplicityyamv wrote:Ill be in any group!! i'd just love to join :DDDD

I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm

heh, my taste in music :ying: oh this should be great :awesome: good luck
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

kireblue wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol

Radical_Yue wrote:4.10 If you wish to join in the competition you must post in this thread on animemusicvideos.org and select one of the groups with time frames you'd like to edit with. If you post that you're interested but do not post a group, then you will not be counted as an entrant.

Simplicityyamv wrote:Ill be in any group!! i'd just love to join :DDDD

I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.


Those are two different people. Simplicity got in.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby drewaconclusion » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
kireblue wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol

Radical_Yue wrote:4.10 If you wish to join in the competition you must post in this thread on animemusicvideos.org and select one of the groups with time frames you'd like to edit with. If you post that you're interested but do not post a group, then you will not be counted as an entrant.

Simplicityyamv wrote:Ill be in any group!! i'd just love to join :DDDD

I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.


Those are two different people. Simplicity got in.

I think kire needs new glasses :bear:
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:
kireblue wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol

Simplicityyamv wrote:Ill be in any group!! i'd just love to join :DDDD

I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.


Those are two different people. Simplicity got in.

I think kire needs new glasses :bear:[/quote]
that makes me wish he were in my bracket :dino:
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby Nya-chan Production » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Judging this will kill me! D: I look forward to all those great and awesome videos that I'll judge! \o/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby siny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Group G:

R1 - May 30th - June 5th
R2 - May 14th - June 20th
R3 - June 27th - July 3rd
Semifinals - July 9th - July 15th
Finals: July 23rd - July 29th

I think you mean...
R2 - June 14th - June 20th

right? lol

Just checking!
Image
User avatar
siny
 
Joined: 22 Aug 2009
Location: Portugal

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby kireblue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:I think kire needs new glasses :bear:

apparently :sweat:
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby seasons » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Where is the schedule for this posted? I looked all over the original post in this thread, in the bracket itself, and in the rules thread but I don't see any dates, yet people are still alluding to them.

edit: Unless there's someone in ground C or D that wants to trade places, I'm going to have to bow out. I got confused regarding the dates and can't be doing this during finals week.

I'm in group B, btw.

I'll check this forum in the coming hours to see if anyone wants to take me up on that, but if organizers just want to give me the boot to let someone else in then I guess that's fine too.
Last edited by seasons on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
seasons
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby Ileia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

It's under the spoiler tag at the bottom of the rules.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 pm

i did say group A then said if that drops the B in page 9 my massage is kinda long cant miss it lol
User avatar
ClaudiusValentine
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2012

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby Ileia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:i did say group A then said if that drops the B in page 9 my massage is kinda long cant miss it lol



The contest was full as of page 8.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby Kyssifur » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 am

Can we publish our music pack, or will you do that?
we are awesome
User avatar
Kyssifur
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2005
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Status: I can Ntertain

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Postby NS » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 am

I also have a couple questions. I read the rules, but the 2 minute thing seems interesting... Like if the person just doesn't get 2 minutes in time they lose the round?

also how long do we have to edit each round? I actually didn't find that in the rules...maybe I just missed it.

edit: Lol, didn't see this was on 10 pages, I'm dumb, Ignore me.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

PreviousNext

Return to The Quickening

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest