Best Use of Special Effects (The Super Effective Award)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Special Effects (The Super Effective Award)

Post by Kireblue » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

GloryQuestor wrote:
kireblue wrote:
MimS wrote:Well, I don't think you get what I mean. In general, org filters vids during VCAs so that the lists are shorter. Right now, in this one, I want to vote for a vid which is not in the list of this category. To fix it, you can select "all vids" at the top of the page I can't, I don't have the windows with every category... I thought it would be fixed but it's not :/
yeah, I completely misread your message. I see what you mean. I went to nominate Pencil Head and Astral Melodic, but neither of them are on the list. I think that both of them forgot to check the special effect box when they uploaded their videos.

This will probably need to be fixed by a admiin
It's possible that qwaqa and the others didn't select "Digital Effects" when adding the video description. afaik, that's what needs to be tagged in order to show up on this list. If you didn't check the box and it's crossed out in the Edit Videos description, then there's not much that can be done. That part of the description is usually locked out from changes after a time. :(

If it is checked off in your description, it appears in your eligibility page, and the video isn't in the category listing, please let me know by PM so we can investigate it further.
It would suck if Pencilhead isn't even able to get nominated for this category. Would making every video available to be nominated for this category (like how the video of the year nominations are) cause more problems than it solve?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Special Effects (The Super Effective Award)

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm

kireblue wrote:It would suck if Pencilhead isn't even able to get nominated for this category. Would making every video available to be nominated for this category (like how the video of the year nominations are) cause more problems than it solve?
There are far more real problems with category suitability in this contest than user error - don't complicate matters.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “2012 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”