ANIME EXPO 2010 Amv Meet & Greet (WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!)

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: ANIME EXPO 2010 Amv Meet & Greet

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 am

bahaha, getting drunk with people.

I'll have to pick up a ton of beer then, hard liquor just does not treat me well.
We'll see how things pan out. I have to have business meetings on thursday and possibly friday, so drinking might have to wait till the weekend. But I should be free-ish aside from that.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 pm

UPDATE: Today Stryyder and I went to Oiwake to confirm our reservations and had an interesting development. For those of you who have attended the previous 2 years this could be good or bad, but i'm leaning towards overall good. Time is still set so we are still starting at 6pm, just expect it to be a little different this time around.... And no, i'm keeping my mouth shut as to why ;)

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Rider4Z wrote:UPDATE: Today Stryyder and I went to Oiwake to confirm our reservations and had an interesting development. For those of you who have attended the previous 2 years this could be good or bad, but i'm leaning towards overall good. Time is still set so we are still starting at 6pm, just expect it to be a little different this time around.... And no, i'm keeping my mouth shut as to why ;)
We get to Karaoke?!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am

DOH! ... :( no, i'm afraid that'll be quite impossible now. i know brad wanted to challenge me and stryyder to a little moulin rouge tho.

why, did you want to sing mr. troy? :awesome:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Rider4Z wrote:DOH! ... :( no, i'm afraid that'll be quite impossible now. i know brad wanted to challenge me and stryyder to a little moulin rouge tho.

why, did you want to sing mr. troy? :awesome:
"Can't escape my LIIIIIIIIIFE!"
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Oto, Kit and Castor, if you wanna skip out and go get dinner with Kisanzi and me, we'll pick up some drinks back at the hotel and have a real party ;)

God...it'll be nice to drink with peoples again :3 Matt is gonna grab some Jaeger and I'll need some delicious Baileys x3
The best part of conventions is not remembering the convention by the end of the week ;) Specially when the only AMV panels there are make any intelligent person rage and leave the room :3
Oy... what have we done to you :|
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Just a REMINDER people:
If there are any videos you want in the playlist shoot me links NOW. i'm doing my best to get in a mix of attending creators vids plus some of my own favorites i've found thru-out the year, but i can't remember EVERYBODY'S videos so please let me know asap.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Brad wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Oto, Kit and Castor, if you wanna skip out and go get dinner with Kisanzi and me, we'll pick up some drinks back at the hotel and have a real party ;)

God...it'll be nice to drink with peoples again :3 Matt is gonna grab some Jaeger and I'll need some delicious Baileys x3
The best part of conventions is not remembering the convention by the end of the week ;) Specially when the only AMV panels there are make any intelligent person rage and leave the room :3
I don't drink anymore though.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Niotex wrote:
Brad wrote:

I don't drink anymore though.
You don't drink any less either.

</hedberg>
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Brad wrote:
Niotex wrote:I don't drink anymore though.
You don't drink any less either.

</hedberg>
Quoting Mitch at Mitch?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “Anime Conventions”