Momocon 2010 @ Georgia Tech (AMV 101 Panel)

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Momocon 2010 @ Georgia Tech (AMV 101 Panel)

Post by Kireblue » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am

Hey everyone. I know that this is really short notice, but me and Aaron Cuneo (Momocon's Head of AMVs) have just decided to hold a "AMV 101" panel this year. As the name suggest, the goal of the panel will be to teach the audience the basics of starting a AMV, editing it, rendering it, and distributing it. The panel is scheduled to be on Saturday (March 20th) from 1pm to 2:30pm, and I am looking for editors to help out. So if you live near the Atlanta Georgia area, or will be attending Momocon, we would love to see you there.

if anyone wants to be a part of the panel, just PM me as soon as possible.

Additional Information.
Momocon is an annual convention held on Georgia Tech's campus, and it is currently the largest free admission anime/ comic/ sci-fi/ gaming convention in North America. Momocon 2010 will be the con's 6th year in operation, and we are deciding to make music (with a emphasis on rock) the theme this year. We will also be holding an AMV Exhibition with the purpose of premiering never before seen AMVs to Momocon's 7,000+ attendees.

Return to “Anime Conventions”