AWA In Retrospect

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Re: AWA In Retrospect

Post by Lone Wolf » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Ileia wrote:I'm not sure how I'll ever get over the defacing of a lego creation I didn't know existed.

:lol:
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am

I might drive down to Orlando before AWA and catch the ride with you guys. :amv:

Also, those who want our late-night vat back, go to the AWA forums and complain about it.

Cubasianse7en
Org Profile

Post by Cubasianse7en » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

hey would it be odd to tell you guys that i lost a pair of shoes there? there black ballet flats...i'd really like to see those again....if not oh well.
IMMA FUCKIN' HELLA-COPTA!!!

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Barring unforeseen calamity, Cyanna and I will definitely be back next year. This is a really nice convention, and the fact that we didn't even have to go outside if we didn't want to made it even better (esp. with the rain) -- I'm not used to conventions where you can get away with that.

Plus the fact that there was always something happening and it's usually quite loud in the VAT made it easy to fill gaps in the schedule when there was no other interesting programming to attend.

Hopefully next year we can give attending the formal ball a shot...
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “Anime Conventions”