AWA Rockband Studio Challenge!!! CBR Studios Challanges you

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
toothpickvic
Org Profile

AWA Rockband Studio Challenge!!! CBR Studios Challanges you

Post by toothpickvic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm

That's right you read it correctly. CBR has an open challenge to all other studios in Rockband for the PS3( I dont own it for 360, and to be fair I'm not going to buy it so someone can break it).

If your studio has 4 "rockers" that want to challenge our 4 rockers, BRING IT ON! (if you only have 3 we may do that as well.) Depending on response we'll see how many ps3's and full kits we will need to bring. Also if you want t bring your own mics / guitars you are encouraged to as I am sure you know how bad it can get if you have multiple people wailing away on your equipment.

Which brings us to a very important point about playing. I paid the $180 for the game and equipment, you didnt. If I see anyone being an ape on any of the equipment I will not hesitate to pause the game and kick them off. Im no Nazi, but be respectful of the game and the equipment, or go buy your own :)

CBr Member who we know are willing to rock are thusfar:

AMV4000
Chaosprojects
Toothpickvic
Ghet

The gauntlet has been thrown, lets see what we can do!!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Rock Band in the VAT?!

ZOMG!

I wish I was coming now..
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:00 am

If it's Rock Band 2 (aka, the one with good songs like Panic Attack and Peace Sells that actually come with the game rather than a giant crap pack) then I'm all in.

If it's Rock Band with Screaming For Vengeance by Judas Priest downloaded, I might also be in. I haven't played Rock Band much (mostly out of distaste for the game's song selection) but I've got enough Guitar Hero experience to be all right enough at it.

Problem is, my studio is pretty much just Me.

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Post by toothpickvic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 am

Rock Band 2 isnt out for the ps3 yet, wont be out for a few more weeks >.<. I have a 360, but I have not bought rockband for it yet, and even if I did the " full kit" version of rockband 2 isnt out in stores for a few weeks either (if I am understanding how this release is going properly)

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:56 am

toothpickvic wrote:Rock Band 2 isnt out for the ps3 yet, wont be out for a few more weeks >.<. I have a 360, but I have not bought rockband for it yet, and even if I did the " full kit" version of rockband 2 isnt out in stores for a few weeks either (if I am understanding how this release is going properly)
Awww.

Well, if a group only has 3 members, I'll still stand in for someone, depending on when all this happens. Long as it's not drums. I really can't play the drums at all : P

And that's a really confusing/shitty release schedule.

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 pm

toothpickvic wrote:Rock Band 2 isnt out for the ps3 yet, wont be out for a few more weeks >.<. I have a 360, but I have not bought rockband for it yet, and even if I did the " full kit" version of rockband 2 isnt out in stores for a few weeks either (if I am understanding how this release is going properly)

first things first, why did i not know im part of this till now?

2. i blow on guitar nao, im okayish on vocals, im decent on drums
3d, if you get RB2 ill be willing to bring my RB1 insturments, i only have one guitar tho

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Rock Band in the VAT?!

ZOMG!

I wish I was coming now..
not in the vat, in our room...

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Post by toothpickvic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:39 pm

although............ come the hrs that dont exist.....

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 am

Hey, if someone wants to take in a stray Aqua, I will rock the hell out of that mic on your behalf. :wink:

Didn't get that Flawless Vocals achievement for nothin', ya know.

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Post by toothpickvic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:47 am

I think were still calling the hotel to make sure we can get a proper tv in the room for this as is. If not I think we start a riot and take over the vat :) (I kid I kid)

Return to “Anime Conventions”