Eating at Otakon

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 am

You got me, right?

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Parodic Productions wrote:You got me, right?
Now see, I told him his count was off and that you were in, (Actually, I thought he forgot me at 1st, since I hadn't posted in the thread. But I live with the person making the reservations, so. . .:roll:) but he said you didn't say for sure, though, earlier in the thread,
Parodic Productions wrote:I'm game.
So yeah. But I'll make sure he knows. *^_^* (He just left for a work related trip, and was going to make the reservations from there. But he was going to get a final count from me 1st.)

So, we have 6 or 7 right now:
-Immorrel
-Wurpess
-Parodic Productions
-NightMistress85 (3 or 4)

Anyone else? *^_^*
ImageImage

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:34 pm

I haven't replied, but unfortunately have other plans for the night (as do a number of folks staying with me).

I do however encourage folks to go the AMV Panel at 4 on Saturday for an impromptu meet and greet? Maybe...?
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 pm

dwchang wrote:I haven't replied, but unfortunately have other plans for the night (as do a number of folks staying with me).

I do however encourage folks to go the AMV Panel at 4 on Saturday for an impromptu meet and greet? Maybe...?
No prob. ;) It would be nice to get more people for Thursday, but it's not like it's the only opportunity the entire weekend for all us crazy AMV people to meet up. :roll: And Immorrel and I will probably try to make it to the panel. *^_^*
ImageImage

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Just got word from Immorrel. He put in the reservation for 7 @ 7pm. :P It's under the name Ralph. He also said that they said that they don't do separate checks, so bringing cash with you might be helpful. Just a heads up. Anyway, we're going to try and get there by 6:45 or something so we can get things straightened out, etc. But we'll see what happens. Anyway, look forward to meeting you both and we'll see you tomorrow night. *^_^*
ImageImage

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Sounds cool! Will see everyone then! :)

Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 pm

See ya then

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm

It was really nice to meet everyone at the dinner. Hope to see everyone again next year. :) Oh, and Immorel, I think you were in my pictochat at one point :P for Iron Editor.

Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Yeah, it was cool seeing you all. Hopefully we can do this again next year.

And if any of you visit the Baltimore area again, feel free to contact me; maybe we can hang out.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Definately kewl. Not sure if Immorrel and I will be there next year. (He's changing stations the end of this year. :() But I'm glad we at least got this year. (Though we'll probably be back in the area again sometime. And hey, if I am staying with my family in NJ at the time, I might come down myself. *^_^*) Anyway, 'twas fun. Glad to meet you all. And hope to do this again sometime. *^_^* (Oh, and sorry about running out Saturday night. After Iron Editor, Immorrel was about to fall over. . .and he was supposed to be driving, so yeah. :()
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Conventions”