YayCen

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime conventions, and for the exchanging of rides to, and rooms at, conventions.

Postby Kitsuner » Tue May 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
neorose wrote:I want to know who are the ones that ended up in the kitchen.


I member hearin that Kit was in there before =P

Yeah, I'm the one curled up at the end; Dan's closer to the camera.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby peropero503 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:03 pm

badmartialarts wrote:Man, I looked ticked when I wake up. Of course, I had a sore shoulder from sleeping in a weird shape to avoid ZephyrStar's feet in my face. :O I think it was him, anyway...


You guys looked so cute all packed in our living room...

i'm just sorry you left us before I got a chance to say goodbye :X
Image
User avatar
peropero503
 
Joined: 13 May 2004

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue May 20, 2008 11:00 pm

badmartialarts wrote:Man, I looked ticked when I wake up. Of course, I had a sore shoulder from sleeping in a weird shape to avoid ZephyrStar's feet in my face. :O I think it was him, anyway...


Hey, at least they were inside the sleeping bag :P and fortunately for me, Reigna installed an anti-Reigna-kick device in between my head and her feet :3
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Postby Shinodude » Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 pm

where all the Acen pictures and videos? =/


*wants to die for missing Acen*
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri May 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Shinodude wrote:where all the Acen pictures and videos? =/


*wants to die for missing Acen*



No Pwaffle pix fer you >=O


And...


Make up for it with AWA? =w=
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby Ulatron » Sat May 24, 2008 9:32 pm

That looks like it was an awesome night!

Btw, thats the largest amount of people I've seen stay the night even after a good party.
User avatar
Ulatron
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

Postby Batto! » Sun May 25, 2008 1:02 am

oh hey...its raptor jesus..

Image
User avatar
Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2004
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Ileia » Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 am

No, that's Mitch.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun May 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Ileia wrote:No, that's Mitch.



Same thing
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby Niotex » Sun May 25, 2008 11:28 pm

peace :?
Image
User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Location: Netherlands
Status: Simply Insane

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon May 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Well? When is everyone going to start posting their Acen pictures?


My collection is sad with what little it has now =[
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby Kitsuner » Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Well? When is everyone going to start posting their Acen pictures?


My collection is sad with what little it has now =[

Probably once Acen is over, I'd imagine.

Give it another week or so. ;)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Well? When is everyone going to start posting their Acen pictures?


My collection is sad with what little it has now =[

Probably once Acen is over, I'd imagine.

Give it another week or so. ;)



/wishes she could have stayed in Chitown a bit longer to continue Acen @_@
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby Kitsuner » Wed May 28, 2008 3:14 am

There are a few in the Donator Forum already.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby trythil » Sat May 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Well? When is everyone going to start posting their Acen pictures?


My collection is sad with what little it has now =[


Yeah, so is mine:

Image
Image

To be a little more helpful:

http://pics.livejournal.com/trythil/gal ... .view=grid

http://pics.livejournal.com/trythil/gal ... .view=grid is post-ACen stuff, and so may or may not be of interest. I dunno, poke around and see, I guess.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit.
trythil
is
 
Joined: 23 Jul 2002
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest