Animazement 2008 - May 23rd to 25th - Durham NC

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Kurai Seraphim
Org Profile

Animazement 2008 - May 23rd to 25th - Durham NC

Post by Kurai Seraphim » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:04 pm

G'day everyone. Who's dropping in for a bit of Memorial Day Weekend madness?

I'm pulling together an AMV panel if the schedule permits, so if you are in attendance drop by. I'm going to once again dig out my archaic and bad AMVs to show people what -not- to do and emphasize the importance of not taking criticism personally. Of course, there's also lip synching in under a minute tutorial action, so new people can learn and vets can tell me how out of touch I am and show me their own methods. Fun for all!
Animazement AMV Contest Coordinator
http://www.animazement.org
Amv@animazement.org

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Not sure if I'll be there this year or not :( I've had a video that's about 95% done for the last, um, 2-3 years? Maybe I'll try to finish it up and send something in again this time around, and if I do, I'll be there. Is the panel going to be on Saturday or Sunday?
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Kurai Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Kurai Seraphim » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Sunday in all likelyhood. It tends to fall on Sunday so I can use the winning videos as examples.
Animazement AMV Contest Coordinator
http://www.animazement.org
Amv@animazement.org

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:51 am

I wanna go :| Unfortunately Acen gets in the way every year, and I'm broke when I come back :| Maybe next year...

1arururu
Org Profile

Post by 1arururu » Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm there every year, I live pretty close. Perhaps meet you there... even though I can usually be caught wandering artist alley or the dealers room. too bad finances are tight this year.

Return to “Anime Conventions”