Katsucon

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
iserlohn
Org Profile

Katsucon

Post by iserlohn » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:24 pm

It's time to start this thread again...

Who's going and how do we want to have the mandatory gathering? Possibilities include going out for an AMV meal, having a room gathering last year, standard party, etc. Just be aware that whoever is hosting the party needs to book a room on the party floor...

I, for one, will be there, and have sent in a vid which will hopefully make the final cut.
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:50 pm

Well you know I'm going ^^ I entered two videos, in hopes that maybe one will make the final cut. If we can get a good party going, I'll bake goodies (cookies, cake, muffins) ^^

Senta
Org Profile

Post by Senta » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:32 pm

I'm going. 8)

I don't know what kind of gathering we should have, but I'll show up for whatever.

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:09 pm

Meri and I plan on going... not sure about the rest of the Jersey crew, but I'm sure they shall.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Dec 30, 2002 9:19 pm

I went last year. If I go this year, I'll be going solo, and will have neither a place to stay nor a way of affording a place to stay. :)
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:05 pm

Um...anyone else?

(This was just a post to bring this thread back to the top.)

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:39 am

I should be there. One nice thing about living fairly close to NYC, airfare to DC is rather cheap. Odds are I'll be heading down by myself, so if I do make it I'll be looking for people to split a room with. I hope my video makes the cut, but as I said in the other thread, it'll be a fish out of water with there having not been a trailer/parody category. But, if a good number of others from here are going, it'll be great to finally meet some of you!
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

SiberWolf
Org Profile

Post by SiberWolf » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:42 pm

I'll be there. No video in the contest though. Was working on a project, but work got in the way, leaving me without the time to finish before the deadline...

Not sure when I'll arrive at this point. Could be as late as 10pm Friday. I've decided I'm not going to work at this con though, so if there is some form of gathering, count me in, I'll have the time.

Return to “Anime Conventions”