Needing help please.

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
gypsy
Org Profile

Needing help please.

Post by gypsy » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:50 pm

Looo all.

I'm looking for someone who could host my videos @ any anime convention.

Here's me problem. I live in South Africa and for me to attend a convention in america every month or so is not good for my wallet :(

I'm looking for someone who'll be willing to download my vid, and dput it onto whatever medium their video is going on to submit it to a competition.

The bonus is that if I win something (you never know) the host gets to keep the prizes.

I'm just looking to get me videos viewed @ some conventions to let te people know of my work

Thanx all.

Cheers vir eers

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:10 pm

Conventions do not accept entries at the convention, people need to mail them in or upload them far ahead of time.

If you would like to submit videos to conventions, simply find some conventions' web sites, read the rules on entering, and follow the instructions.

Granted, shipping will be a little higher for you if you need to mail your entry, but the conventions will still accept the packages.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Return to “Anime Conventions”