vidz DONE now what can I do with it??

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Sub0
Org Profile

vidz DONE now what can I do with it??

Post by Sub0 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:31 pm

hey I've sorta decided I wanna enter this vid into a con this year (or next :D) since I'm not getting my own sight till feb (typo on purpose...) might as well... so how do I do it? slap it on an mpeg and send it on a cd? Sending is about the only way it's gonna get there... unless it's in Portland, Or or ya wanna give me a ride... and you don't have a nasty lil boy fetish ;-p. it's 640x480 so resizing it won't be a prob... do I HAVE to take of the SHORT (bout 2 seconds) intro cuz it's about paramount for the vid. (also it's kinda non-anime, it's a game, SOA for DC)

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:56 pm

You need to check the rules for each individual convention contest you plan to enter. No more difficult than that.

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:40 pm

k, but anybody knows one that falls around new years?? or is that not enough time to fill out the paperwork :lol:

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:58 pm

There is a calendar accessible from the members main page. Click the "contests" button to see it. Click on the events listed there for deadlines and other such information.

CArnesen
Org Profile

Post by CArnesen » Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:00 pm

I believe that this would be the perfect opportunity to advertise, the one, the only, the best of the best, the gooda cheese, the cream of the crop, it is... Sakura-Con 2003 in Seattle, Washington!

The good news is that the submission location is less than 20 miles from Portland (my apartment).

This ends my unpaid advertisement. Thank you for listening...
--Chris ^_^

Return to “Anime Conventions”