Otakon 2003 Guest? Does anyone know yet.

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Otakon 2003 Guest? Does anyone know yet.

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:25 pm

I was wondering if anyone has found out any news about the guests at Otakon 2003. Will the ones that canceled out last year be here this up coming year.

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Re: Otakon 2003 Guest? Does anyone know yet.

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:30 pm

I don't know about guests, but I know I'm going. I'm the cute blonde with the halo. Remember to say hello. Gene, I will ask around for you, okay! :wink:
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:49 pm

Ummm...it's HOW far before the con? Hell, Katsucon is three months away and doesn't have its guests signed yet. Otakon's not for another 9 months, give these people some time to do other, more important things, like figuring out what weekend they're on or whether or not the BCC wants them back or how much they need to charge and stuff like this. Remember, last year's Otakon didn't know who the guests were going to be until about 3 weeks before the con.

Sorry to come off as a flamer, I know way too many con staff and about way too many con politics.
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:54 pm

My hand still doesn't go over it. *Looks up and realizes what she was doing* Oh, right, I'm going to Katsukon, and it'll be my first one! PM me about guests or anything else unique to it if you've been there or just know. :wink:
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Return to “Anime Conventions”