Corbo Bash 2002!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime conventions, and for the exchanging of rides to, and rooms at, conventions.

Postby Kusoyaro » Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:06 am

Heh. Now it's almost certain that she'll be there. She doesn't mind me drinking a bit as long as I don't get *completely* piss-faced, and I'm able to drive her back to my place at the end of the night :) She doesn't plan to drink though. I asked her if she minded being surrounded by drunken buffoons, and her reply was something like "Er...I'll just bring a book to read in the corner."

I'm actually more concerned about Charlene disapproving of me getting drunk around her little sis.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!

Its like Paizuri is in EVERYONE'S pants

Postby StealthVisions » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:16 pm

Don't worry Hsien, my gf will be there too, probably not getting shitfaced...and depending on what my doctor says, I may not be able to get shitfaced, but just promote everyone getting shitfaced...so perhaps the four of us can all just make fun of Tom...that should be pretty easy, and I'm sure Mike, Bob, and hell just about everyone else will join in too... :lol:
StealthVisions

Postby moooooo » Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:34 pm

making fun of tom...sounds like a plan.
Are you down with the sound of the Devil's town?
moooooo

Postby Gigundous » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:46 pm

:oops: :wink: :x :? :) :( :o :lol: 8) :shock: :D :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :wink: These things piss me off......... i wish i there was a killing yourself slowly with red hot knives emoticon, thats the only one able to describe the anguish i feel thinking that someone uses these damn things to talk with..... In a grumpy mood if you didn't guess... Rule one of corbo is anyone who is wearing sandals with white socks at the con will be punished.... i haven't thought of something yet but i will soon...... yes even if their cosplaying, atleast make the character your dressing as more fashion conscious for christs sake.... ok heres the punishment, we all must beat them with our con bags yelling, Damn you and your socks!

Grumpy as shit
Gigundous

Panty fetishism

Postby paizuri » Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:49 am

Well what if they wear sandals with white panty hose? Because some people may not feel like shaving their legs and will use the panty hose to mask their excessive leg hair! Surely you can't punish people for that!
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.
paizuri

Postby Gigundous » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:28 pm

We will destroy them.... oh and incase anyone wondered i wasn't pissed off that everyones gonna make fun of me.... good lord i'd be pissed off all the time..... especially with corbo... (we're in an abusive relationship.....) oh and did i mention i fucking hate emoticans! :? :twisted: :P :shock: :shock: :? and people who wear socks and sandals..... i will get them.... oh and i think we should find a young otaku to get sloppy drunk some random kid of like 9
give me your suggestions for other stupid shit i can do...
I was kidding about the kid of like 9... am i that nuts? Woot
I hate everyone..... whose stupid.....
Gigundous

Postby Waldo » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:51 am

mmmm, boooze...
Waldo

Frightning..

Postby dji » Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:01 pm

Waldo.. your avatar is frightning-ly like you.. :D
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"
dji

Postby Waldo » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:48 am

A friend designed it a year ago for a fanzine I used to work on. She was making sketches of the staff for an editorial comic and after the fact I went through to color mine in.
Waldo

Previous

Return to Anime Conventions