Manifest

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Manifest

Post by Declan_Vee » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:19 am

... If Stormy didn't post down the page earlier... I probably wouldn't have bothered. But seeing as they did, maybe I'm not alone down here.

Manifest is on this weekend... (The convention that can't stomach an AMV contest) Oh well their loss (or is it mine?)

So if there are any Aussies out there that missed AV (shame on you) you can still make Manifest. It's held at Melbourne University and is having the Australian premiere of Death and Rebirth. What else... Umm... well... I'll be there... and.

For more information regarding Manifest I guess you'd look at their web site <a href="http://www.manifest.ozonline.com.au/">MANIFEST 2002</a>
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:30 pm

... Well, I enjoyed myself... no hardware has damaged... my videos weren't played... I don't think anyones were. plenty of that yuri gold, a spectacular live band, lots of vodka, a giant Chii pillow? that I couldn't afford... and by the looks of things only 2 AMV creators were there. And I went on an 11 hour train trip :(. I doubt you couldn't find us... I was staying with Wolfwood, That Guy, Freiya, Mei Lin and Jessie (I was Akazukin Cha Cha... I should have never entered that bet)
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Return to “Anime Conventions”