Nan Desu Kan 2015 Editor Meet & Greet

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Nan Desu Kan 2015 Editor Meet & Greet

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 pm

flamefield wrote:I have a quick question! You said that we needed an AMV badge in order to attend this meet-and-greet. Do you get an AMV badge just by entering the contest OR do you have to be a finalist?

Badges are mailed out to everyone that entered and was not DQ'd. If you have a Submission Confirmation email and you made sure to properly list your address on your entry then you're getting a badge. Badges are typically mailed out right after the judging happens (this Sunday) with a letter containing additional info on the meet & greet, plus times/dates on all AMV related panels and programming.

flamefield
Org Profile

Post by flamefield » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks! :P
I'm off the radar...

but you can check out my activities here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpTPv ... A/featured

Alexia Blade
Org Profile

Post by Alexia Blade » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm going to be there

ScienceGeniusGirl
Org Profile

Post by ScienceGeniusGirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:06 pm

My friend and I entered a video together this year, but we are fairly new to the editor-specific activities like the Meet & Greet. Where is this going to be located?

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:53 pm

ScienceGeniusGirl wrote:My friend and I entered a video together this year, but we are fairly new to the editor-specific activities like the Meet & Greet. Where is this going to be located?
We're given a suite by the con that becomes "The Editor's Lounge" over the weekend. We're still waiting to find out what room number it will be but as soon as we have it we'll post it here. It'll be at the main con hotel though. |:>

ScienceGeniusGirl
Org Profile

Post by ScienceGeniusGirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
ScienceGeniusGirl wrote:My friend and I entered a video together this year, but we are fairly new to the editor-specific activities like the Meet & Greet. Where is this going to be located?
We're given a suite by the con that becomes "The Editor's Lounge" over the weekend. We're still waiting to find out what room number it will be but as soon as we have it we'll post it here. It'll be at the main con hotel though. |:>
:jester:

Sweet. Thanks!

Ojive
Org Profile

Post by Ojive » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:04 am

Welp, I am officially out of excuses, and barring traffic accidents or another cataclysmic flood keeping me from making it to the con in time, I shall be there! A friend has expressed interest in tagging along as well, so I'll have a +1 if there's room. I'll be the guy in the corner, slowly shrinking into my cosplay as I'm hopelessly intimidated by all the editors I've been fans of since before I even started making my own videos :P

Sickness_GSS
Org Profile

Post by Sickness_GSS » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:19 am

yes i will be attending this year as well

Veritas-X
Org Profile

Post by Veritas-X » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 am

I'm gonna try to make it, probably with a +1.
Player One (a.k.a. Beard Guy)

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:18 pm

I'll be there and Peggy will be my plus one because she forgot to send a video 8)

Return to “Anime Conventions”