Nan Desu Kan 2014

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
scottanime
The One
Org Profile

Nan Desu Kan 2014

Post by scottanime » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 pm

We are working on a few new ideas for this year's Nan Desu Kan and I wanted to get some input from those who will be attending or are planning to attend.

This year we have secured one of the convention centers luxury suites. This we will be using as an AMV editors lounge during the convention. It has lots of seating, tables and a mini kitchen as well.

In place of our usual editors gathering at the restaurant across the street we will be having a no cover charge pizza dinner in the room instead.

The plan is to have this room open and available to all attending editors during as many hours as we can during the convention so that editors who wish to get away from the noise and crowds of the con floor have a place to mingle with other editors at their leisure. Hours may vary depending on the hours we have AMV programming taking place.

Any input on how to make this experience a better one is greatly appreciated and all input will be considered.

Details on specific AMV programming during the convention will hopefully be posted soon.

Hope to see everyone there!
Scott Peterson
NDK AMV Coordinator 2006-2022
Sac Anime AMV Coordinator 2007 & 2010
Fanime AMV Coordinator 2003-2006

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Nan Desu Kan 2014

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Don't really have any suggestions (at least not yet) but this sounds pretty awesome. Looking forward to attending!

Tsu!
Org Profile

Post by Tsu! » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:43 pm

I don't know if I'll be able to attend, but I really like the idea of the editor suite. Sounds like a really neat way to casually meet other editors and chill. :up:
Fanime 2014-2015, 2018-2019 AMV Contest - Department Head
Fanime 2016-2017 AMV Contest - Lurking Department Second

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:09 pm

This sounds amazing. :bear:

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile