AX 2012 M&G: Feedback wanted

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Quiman611
Org Profile

Re: AX 2012 M&G: DINNER @7pmTHURS - PANEL @11amFRI

Post by Quiman611 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Sorry Victoria been busy the last couple of weeks to do the rep video (hard to get Phil and Ryan send me their videos), but should be done soon and I'll send it to ya over FB.

So Phil, Ryan and I probably won't be able to make it to the dinner since we're getting dropped off at the Con... But we will definitely make it to the panel on Fri!!! :D
women are like voltron the more you hook up the better it gets

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Rider4Z wrote:touche!

EDIT: alright! got 7 rep vids so far :awesome: keep em coming people
What if you don't get enough to fill the 2 hour panel? :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 am

thanks for letting me know, Qui!
Castor Troy wrote:What if you don't get enough to fill the 2 hour panel? :uhoh:
i got more stuff planned than just rep vids ;) and if there's still time left over we can always finish off with a mini amv block :up:

machina21
Org Profile

Post by machina21 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 am

Legend of Korra marathon, you know you want to. :ying:
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."

1moongoddess7
Org Profile

Post by 1moongoddess7 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi! Sorry about being so slow with the rep video. My main computer is in the shop being fixed for about the 20th time in the last 3 - 4 months (It's been having constant problems since before the contest deadline) and I'm currently stuck on a laptop that is not really editing-ready. >-<;;;
I will still find a way to get some sort of rep vid to you.
If it's not back and running within a couple days, I swear I will download the trial version of vegas and fight with this machine to get something done if I have to. :lol:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

you show that lappy who's boss!

and korra yes i so wooouuuullllld....

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 pm

I'll be working on sqeezing in my rep video hopefully this weekend as I still got thigns to do for the AMV Interactive Block! (and that's turning out SOOOO cool!)

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Melichan923
Org Profile

Post by Melichan923 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm

My flight doesn't arrive in L.A. until really late on day zero, so I will miss the dinner and registration that day for sure. How long does it usually take approximately to get a badge if you are in the preregistered line? I just heard it was about 4-6 hours from someone. Yikes. That's not good. Considering the meet and greet is at 11 and badge pick up is at 10am... I hope I can still make it.

I'm almost done with my rep video. I'll send it as soon as I can. It looks like it will be about 5 seconds over 1 minute. I hope that will be accepted.
Image Image

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Melichan923 wrote:My flight doesn't arrive in L.A. until really late on day zero, so I will miss the dinner and registration that day for sure. How long does it usually take approximately to get a badge if you are in the preregistered line? I just heard it was about 4-6 hours from someone. Yikes. That's not good. Considering the meet and greet is at 11 and badge pick up is at 10am... I hope I can still make it.

I'm almost done with my rep video. I'll send it as soon as I can. It looks like it will be about 5 seconds over 1 minute. I hope that will be accepted.
If you make it really early to the reg line (before 8am), there shouldn't be too many people and you'll be first when it opens at 10am. However, if you go past 10am, it'll be a huuuuuuuge line. :?
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Melichan923
Org Profile

Post by Melichan923 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Melichan923 wrote:My flight doesn't arrive in L.A. until really late on day zero, so I will miss the dinner and registration that day for sure. How long does it usually take approximately to get a badge if you are in the preregistered line? I just heard it was about 4-6 hours from someone. Yikes. That's not good. Considering the meet and greet is at 11 and badge pick up is at 10am... I hope I can still make it.

If you make it really early to the reg line (before 8am), there shouldn't be too many people and you'll be first when it opens at 10am. However, if you go past 10am, it'll be a huuuuuuuge line. :?
I was planning on getting there early in hopes it would help. I will definitely do what you suggested. Thanks Troy. :) *crosses fingers*
Image Image

Return to “Anime Conventions”