AX 2012 M&G: Feedback wanted

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
KagatoAMV
Studio Hybrid
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2012 M&G: ATTN Editors!!!

Post by KagatoAMV » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am

I've got some things going on this year and I'm not going to be able to attend every day of AX. So that means I'm going to have to skip our traditional AMV 101 panel. However, Brad and Victoria should still be leading it, so I know it'll go fine.

I still plan to enter the contest, attend the Meet & Greet and help host AMV Chef.
"Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

i'm glad you're still planning to attend mostly everything...

and i'm still eager to see everyone's rep videos :twisted:

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue May 01, 2012 6:19 pm

I will still do my best to attend everything but I have some new obligations with AX that I'm not 100% certain how they will impact my time just yet.

Also I'll be hosting a Copyright and Anime panel this year should it get approved.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 am

So I will after all be coming down to AX this year! Looks like I will be there Thursday, so depening on commitments, I might be able to make the M&G

In the past, I've have disussed what the possibility of having an AMV room would be at AX. This year Troy has worked hard (props to Troy) to see about increasing more AMV programming at AX, and as a Result, I'm happy that I can now say that I'll be doing approximatly 6 hours of AMV programming based on the popular interactive approach I do at all my other AMV rooms. Times and days are all still TBA.

For those who might not know, I now run very popular dedicated AMV rooms at Sakuracon, Tekkoshocon, Anime North, Otafest and even programmig for the VAT at AWA Atlanta. At Sakuracon, the AMV room has become the worlds largest dedicated AMV room at a capacity of 850).. Just goes to prove, AMV programming IS popular :D

If this is successfull, it may possibly lead to more in the future and maybe open the door to a Decated AMV room (we just need to be sure we support and have "All" the AMV programming full of attendies this year at AX) :up:

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 am

This is good news :) Still not 100% on wither or not I'll be going.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:So I will after all be coming down to AX this year! Looks like I will be there Thursday, so depening on commitments, I might be able to make the M&G

In the past, I've have disussed what the possibility of having an AMV room would be at AX. This year Troy has worked hard (props to Troy) to see about increasing more AMV programming at AX, and as a Result, I'm happy that I can now say that I'll be doing approximatly 6 hours of AMV programming based on the popular interactive approach I do at all my other AMV rooms. Times and days are all still TBA.

For those who might not know, I now run very popular dedicated AMV rooms at Sakuracon, Tekkoshocon, Anime North, Otafest and even programmig for the VAT at AWA Atlanta. At Sakuracon, the AMV room has become the worlds largest dedicated AMV room at a capacity of 850).. Just goes to prove, AMV programming IS popular :D

If this is successfull, it may possibly lead to more in the future and maybe open the door to a Decated AMV room (we just need to be sure we support and have "All" the AMV programming full of attendies this year at AX) :up:

Vlad
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

DEDICATED AMV ROOM AT AX!!!!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

*knuckle bumps until my fists bleed* |:>

MisterFurious
Org Profile

Post by MisterFurious » Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Wow, first we got Iron Editor going at AX, then Vlad gets to do a dedicated AMV room. Now PWolf may actually make it.

If this trend continues, we might just catch a sighting of Kevin Caldwell in the flesh...

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Well... it's not a dedicated AMV room yet... But who knows... Who's the Kevin Guy, never heard of him :P

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2012 M&G: READ FIRST POST!!!

Post by Rider4Z » Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

REMINDER!! i wanna see rep videos peeps. don't make this like an amv deadline where i get a slew of downloads night before i leave :uhoh:

Return to “Anime Conventions”