Count me as a "maybe". Not sure if I'm actually going this year yet...
Possible locations for Thursday dinner...
1. Hard Rock Cafe (Power Plant) - 601 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
[Pros: Could possibly seat large group with advanced reservation / Cons: Incredibly noisy; the music is turned up to "11"...just saying]
2. The Cheesecake Factory (Pratt Street Pavillion, Level 1) - 201 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
[Pros: Another place that could handle a large group with a reservation / Cons: Somewhat pricey]
3. Edo Sushi (Pratt Street Pavillion, Level 2) - 201 East Pratt Street; Suite 2075. Baltimore, MD 21202
[Pros: It's Japanese! / Cons: A little tight for space for a large group, I think]
4. Hooters (Light Street Pavillion) - 301 Light Street #173, Baltimore, MD 21202
[Pros: Some pretty good "sights" here--if you get my meaning / Cons: It's Hooters]
5. Tir Na Nog Irish Restaurant & Pub (Pratt Street Pavillion, Level 2)
[Pros: A little outside the norm IMHO, and I like Irish pubs and the food is decent / Cons: May not be to everyone's desire]
6. Pizzeria UNO (Pratt Street Pavillion, Level 2)
[Pros: Your typical Pizzeria UNO restaurant. And I didn't get bad service (thankfully) at Anime Boston this past weekend. / Cons: I think they crumble under the weight of a large group if past experience has said anything.]
7. P.F. Chang's (Lockwood Place - Close to the Best Buy IIRC) - 600 E Pratt St. Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21202
[Pros: Another chain restaurant type place, so probably used to large parties / Cons: Not the greatest Chinese-type fusion cuisine, but if anybody is in the mood for this, I am not averse to it...]
This is just a starting list so far. I'll see what else is doable in the Inner Harbor area. The last couple years some of us even ended up at Howl at the Moon (close to the Ram's Head IIRC) for drinks and what not, but that is definitely a 21+ establishment...just FYI...