Iron Chef cook off

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:43 pm

It was alot of fun. Perhaps Ushi will donate a room to us next year, as I think we made a good impression on them at the Expo and at the advanced amv panel. If not, my house it is.
I agree. I think they quite enjoyed our company and entertainment and hopefully it will be enough to get a round for 2 hours or so for the competition. I mean it won't AWA in terms of audience or organization, but I'm sure a few people would watch and it'd be nice to have more room. We'll see next year!

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions

P.S. Willem - I think Brad (AtomX) wants to do an Iron Chef some time soon...possibly you, me, Brad and your brother. <shrug>

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:42 pm

Wonka wrote:What Im disstressed about is the appearence of so many org memebers who said they attended Ushi, but I never met :(
Yea what was the deal with that? I only ran into Non-Professional a few times and chatted with him but I think he was scared away by J-bone because of the whole EK/Account Hi-Jack thing.

Who else was there? :?

Ryooohki
Org Profile

Post by Ryooohki » Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:06 pm

Me to Wonka I wish I would have met more that just the one guy that saw my tag. but it looks like I did meet one (Danny Wilson) but I did not know that he was an AMV'er.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:43 pm

whole EK/Account Hi-Jack thing.
Man I am really not down with it....what happened here?

Daniel

Ryooohki
Org Profile

Post by Ryooohki » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:09 pm

dwchang wrote:
whole EK/Account Hi-Jack thing.
Man I am really not down with it....what happened here?

Daniel
You lost me again Daniel :!:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:57 pm

dwchang wrote:Man I am really not down with it....what happened here?
Don't ask.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Ryooohki
Org Profile

Post by Ryooohki » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:39 pm

Ok
I guess I won't ask.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:07 am

Ryooohki wrote:Me to Wonka I wish I would have met more that just the one guy that saw my tag. but it looks like I did meet one (Danny Wilson) but I did not know that he was an AMV'er.
I wads only toting around like 50 cds.... /me dies... :P :P
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Ryooohki
Org Profile

Post by Ryooohki » Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:54 am

So Danny Wilson,
What was on the 50 cd's :twisted:
I could not belive that my Boyfriend forgot to bring cd so he could trade AMV's and burn copies for anyone who wanted to do that. That is why at the A-Kon I hope to meet ya'll and see some of ya'll's stuff and get copies if that is ok with whom ever will want to. Anyway I will be at the A-Kon and I can't wait I wish it was sooner. The Ushicon helped me open up and meet ppl. :D I just hope that I can do the same thing at the A-Kon.

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:35 am

Ryooohki wrote:So Danny Wilson,
What was on the 50 cd's :twisted:
I could not belive that my Boyfriend forgot to bring cd so he could trade AMV's and burn copies for anyone who wanted to do that. That is why at the A-Kon I hope to meet ya'll and see some of ya'll's stuff and get copies if that is ok with whom ever will want to. Anyway I will be at the A-Kon and I can't wait I wish it was sooner. The Ushicon helped me open up and meet ppl. :D I just hope that I can do the same thing at the A-Kon.

La Familia will welcome you with open arms.....well at keast I will because I seem to be the only person who is nice in "Familia" and has no sexual aggression.

Everyone in La Familia needs to get layed to cure all that mean and surley feelings they have.

Well, maybe not Roz. Hes got a gf like I do.

Big Dave doesnt count since he gets tainted sex. :P

Return to “Anime Conventions”