AWA Aftermath Thread

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm

those cookies were tasty :3

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:15 am

Well seeing that I may be abroad come awa next year.... I have some plans I will be running by Bob for Acen Iron editor. Needless to say he is sitting around, waiting to be regifted. Any suggestions on appropriate uses are welcome. :p

And I am glad my bag was not mistaken for an explosive because that would have been problematic for the other unexpected addition in the big stuffed Kirby that Bob decided to get AFTER seeing me go nuts for the one someone had during Iron Editor.

And glad the cookies were tasty. I wish I had more time to bake and to do several types, but school interferes. I am an oddity in college in that I have some cullinary ability and prefer utilizing it before opting for frozen pizza. Go figure.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 am

Illia Sadri wrote:Well seeing that I may be abroad come awa next year.... I have some plans I will be running by Bob for Acen Iron editor. Needless to say he is sitting around, waiting to be regifted. Any suggestions on appropriate uses are welcome. :p

And I am glad my bag was not mistaken for an explosive because that would have been problematic for the other unexpected addition in the big stuffed Kirby that Bob decided to get AFTER seeing me go nuts for the one someone had during Iron Editor.

And glad the cookies were tasty. I wish I had more time to bake and to do several types, but school interferes. I am an oddity in college in that I have some cullinary ability and prefer utilizing it before opting for frozen pizza. Go figure.

hey, you can be good at cooking AND still like frozen pizza! I know I do! :Q
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:07 am

Illia Sadri wrote:But it was a lot of fun... I even inadvertently got Doki back for his snoring by smacking him a couple times in my sleep,
Ow my nose. :nose:
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 am

dokidoki wrote:
Illia Sadri wrote:But it was a lot of fun... I even inadvertently got Doki back for his snoring by smacking him a couple times in my sleep,
Ow my nose. :nose:
Wait that's all my ex and I had to do at ACen'04? It's so simple!

:P
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:07 am

Ileia wrote:
hey, you can be good at cooking AND still like frozen pizza! I know I do! :Q
Blasphemy!

And Daniel... see all the fun hints you miss out on when you don't come. :p

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:those cookies were tasty :3
Yes they were , Yummy cookies :D

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm

i like frozen pizza. but mostly because i get lazy on cooking sometimes :P

Darkseid
Org Profile

Post by Darkseid » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:19 am

Illia Sadri wrote:And glad the cookies were tasty. I wish I had more time to bake and to do several types, but school interferes. I am an oddity in college in that I have some cullinary ability and prefer utilizing it before opting for frozen pizza. Go figure.
Two years in a row and I still get no cookies? :cry:

*quits AWA*
"Had I known one human's death caused you pain, I would have killed MORE... and kill more I shall!"

Return to “Anime Conventions”