SemiFinal Results

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Re: SemiFinal Results

Post by CorpseGoddess » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote: Your idea of rating is very weird, but whatevs floats your boat. Also, yep, once I posted I realized you probably didn't know whose it was, so...

Well, overally no prob. Just saying that to give a video 100 poins... if I rated, there would be probably 0,1-0,2% chance that such a good video would appear and I'd give it one hundred. I suppose I just prefer the "I rate by video facts" judges over the "I rate how it amused me", is all. Just my preferences, yay.
So, explain the "I rate by video facts" to me. I didn't just vote that video the way I did because it amused me; as far as I'm concerned, it was pretty damn-near note perfect for the round. I could have quibbled a point or two off for something, I guess, but I was feeling magnanimous and just gave it top marks across the board because after I watched it 7 times through, I STILL couldn't find anything wrong with it. Now, that's just me--maybe there are better or more discerning judges. Maybe I just suck at judging. Maybe I'm not nitpicky enough. But all I know is that I loved the video, it made me laugh (subjective) and it met the criteria awesomely, was super-well edited and an amazingly well-done video (objective).

So, if somehow that all falls under the "OMG MADE ME LULZ 100% :up:" judges group, then I guess I'm in that one.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

I'd give you my breakdown of the video (and my rating), but I think it's pretty much pointless at this point and you could disagree anyway - and it'd be your right to do so. You were allowed to give it 100 points and you gave them - no problem.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

That happened last year, too. Why is it only important now?

Oh wait. It's not important. One of the judges scored my video the worst. Everybody's got a different opinion, that's why there's more than one judge.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 pm

THIS THREAD NEEDZ CUPCAKES.

"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm

No, all cupcakes are belong to me.

Actually, I received a cupcake necklace as a gift the other day, I wore it for the first time today :o
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Ileia wrote:That happened last year, too. Why is it only important now?

Oh wait. It's not important. One of the judges scored my video the worst. Everybody's got a different opinion, that's why there's more than one judge.
It doesn't matter that it's you, it's more of... It kinda shocked me that "anyone" got 100 points out of 100. I can understand 10 out of 10, because of rounding and such, but 100 out of 100... maybe I am unlucky (or just too skeptic/harsh), but I've yet to meet my 100/100 video. Even among my pieces ;>

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Also...

Cupcakes? |:

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Yay me, I've created controversy! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

*runs out of room, surely never to be chosen as a judge by anybody ever again*

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:50 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote:Yay me, I've created controversy! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

*runs out of room, surely never to be chosen as a judge by anybody ever again*
I need judges!

CorpseGoddess, I CHOOSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *throws pokéball*

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:(or just too skeptic/harsh)
^

Also, as a note, it's not like she's judging it purely on a scale of 100, the 100 consists of several other scores added together.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”