2. Moonlight Soldier
3. Chiiisus
4. CopyCat_Revolver
6. Ileia
Judge/Coordinator Awards & Scores & Comments

Judge Comments, Awards & Video Scores

Elimination Scores
Spoiler :

So that means Pwolf, Nya Chan and Moonlight Soldier have been eliminated!

The finalists have been sent their final challenge! Good luck to you all!

Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Re: SemiFinal Results

Post by Copycat_Revolver » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 am

Judge Reinhold wrote:I liked it a lot, my biggest gripe wasn't so much the fact that you used different anime, more that the differences were so abrupt. One had super blown out colors almost every time it showed up, another was grayscale most the time...Just the visual inconsistencies like that were very jarring for me, disrupted the flow a bit. But it was still pretty nice.
Wait, what? I used grayscale in all the same places that Qwaqa did in the original. I was following his lead.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 am

Oh good you didn't actually mark me as "Dropped" >.>

For those wondering (maybe 1 person), i didn't drop, I screwed up. First, I thought the deadline was the 26th but more devastating was that I was so tired after coming home from work on Monday I thought I should rest my eyes for 20min or so. Well, those 20min turned into 12 hours. By the time I woke up it was time for me to get ready for work on Tuesday morning :awesome:

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 am

I'm glad I didn't have to drop either. I didn't end up mimic-ing FEIVE until I was like ... maybe I should just string these together and then realized there was a way for me to do that while sticking to the theme. haha.

So for all the commentary on the logos/audio and stuff it got made into FEIVE Sunday night when I should have been sleeping x_X (I was so dead at work the next day it was super icky.) I was more concerned with just finishing something to put up so I didn't have to drop than focusing on anything technical.

Stick figures in PS take longer to do than anticipated lol.

Anyways, good luck to the finalists and thanks Code |:>

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 am

Pwolf wrote:Oh good you didn't actually mark me as "Dropped" >.>

For those wondering (maybe 1 person), i didn't drop, I screwed up. First, I thought the deadline was the 26th but more devastating was that I was so tired after coming home from work on Monday I thought I should rest my eyes for 20min or so. Well, those 20min turned into 12 hours. By the time I woke up it was time for me to get ready for work on Tuesday morning :awesome:
-That one person-

Really, honest mistake... ;_; I think that's reason enough to have an extension to even encode and so forth. :sweat:

Soooo really, I only passed since Pwolf fell asleep... It kind of makes me feel odd. D:

Since I assumed I'd be out this round... Time to cancel plans of actually having a life. It was a fun thought while it lasted. Still sunny here too. ;__;
Except Birthday plans, no waaay am I editing on my Birthday. Dx
Rawr desu <3

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 am

I can't but chuckle at the person who gave 100 to Ileia.

Damn, the only time I gave out all tens in an OP, it was ironic and for fun/trolling. ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ILEIA? :E

In another news, thanks everyone for keeping up with my stuff. Also, nice pointing out, judge #1, I am glad somebody noticed (I wondered about using Haruhi too, but... ;x )
Good luck, you three! Make sure to beat Ileia! ^^

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 am

Copycat_Revolver wrote:
Judge Reinhold wrote:I liked it a lot, my biggest gripe wasn't so much the fact that you used different anime, more that the differences were so abrupt. One had super blown out colors almost every time it showed up, another was grayscale most the time...Just the visual inconsistencies like that were very jarring for me, disrupted the flow a bit. But it was still pretty nice.
Wait, what? I used grayscale in all the same places that Qwaqa did in the original. I was following his lead.
wasn't just the grayscale, that was just an example. as a whole I would have liked more consistency throughout the sources to make it feel more cohesive. If we're gonna start pulling out the "follow his lead" card. He only used one source.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 am

Nya-chan Production wrote:I can't but chuckle at the person who gave 100 to Ileia.
yeah, I'm a bit curious about that as well. It wasn't me. I'm judge #1 in the comment section. But in the scoring section, I'm judge #3
Nya-chan Production wrote:In another news, thanks everyone for keeping up with my stuff. Also, nice pointing out, judge #1, I am glad somebody noticed (I wondered about using Haruhi too, but... ;x )
Thanks. When I saw that you did that, I wasn't completely sure if you did it intentionally.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 am

Hey guys/Code, I apologize for not posting my scores in time. I was traveling this week together with FC, and our flight got cancelled meaning I got home a day later than expected. Todd made it back on time I guess, but I still had one more day of travel left after that, and so for the entire judging period I was basically in planes/airports/cars :(

Congrats to everyone on a good job this round! I did get to the videos and was very happy with what you guys did here.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

Chiiisus wrote:Soooo really, I only passed since Pwolf fell asleep... It kind of makes me feel odd. D:
Lets call it an early birthday present then :P

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”