The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

This is the official forum for The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0, hosted by Brad.

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby lloyd9988 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
ReggieSmalls wrote:Is this thing over ?

I hope not - it'll be having its first birthday soon. |:>


Its funny because the IC's birthday is two-three days away :awesome:
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Silk_SK » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 pm

The school semester is coming to a close in a month for me. Anyone know if this thing will be back on the rails by then?
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Silk_SK » Thu May 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Dead yet?
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Infinity Squared » Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Last I heard, Brad is on holiday somewhere... maybe when he returns :P
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 pm

And Then There Were None
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby lloyd9988 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm

>.> Someone finish this.
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Mkid » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:>.> Someone finish this.

Hey i was just talking about this with you skype... Good job :up:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby CastielTheFallen » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 pm

I declare Silk_SK the winner.

:awesome:
Image
DZ|BSP
User avatar
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
 
Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Status: Sick & Uninspired

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

PennyRoyalty wrote:I declare Silk_SK the winner.

:awesome:



I dunno, Silk is just about as active as Brad right now :P
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Silk_SK » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
PennyRoyalty wrote:I declare Silk_SK the winner.

:awesome:



I dunno, Silk is just about as active as Brad right now :P


Doesn't mean I'm not interested in finishing this tournament. Neither Brad nor my opponent have been answering my messages.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Silk_SK wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
PennyRoyalty wrote:I declare Silk_SK the winner.

:awesome:



I dunno, Silk is just about as active as Brad right now :P


Doesn't mean I'm not interested in finishing this tournament. Neither Brad nor my opponent have been answering my messages.


Yeah, dunno what happened to Brad. He said after the wedding that he wanted to finish this thing and then he went to Hawaii. I know he's been back for a while now though...
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby MimS » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 am

Well, if Brad's okay with it, I will be okay about coordinating the end of the contest, it was fun after all :)
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Infinity Squared » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Do it!
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby Brad » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 am

Oh hi guys.

So here's the plan. I wanna just get this thing over with (I realize saying it like that makes it seem like it's been this big arduous burden sinking up all my time when in reality I've just been lazy and stupid and haven't felt like dealing with it). Therefore, the following is going to happen.

Whoever of the remaining five (Kiki, Silk, Yue, Chii, and Riccardo) want to edit, we're going to do one big dogpile match. Everyone edits with the same song and different sources. Everybody gets 3 hours to edit. Pick whatever source you want, but it's gotta still fall within the criteria of the rules (meaning, 5 consecutive episodes of a series or a movie or whatever). I am giving people a deadline of July 31st. I'm gonna PM everybody to make sure everybody knows.

Assuming all 5 people edit, the judges will judge all 5 videos together and rank them 1-5. Those lists will then be averaged together to find out the rank of the winners.

Soooooooooooooo yeah. Let's finish this :O
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FIVE

Postby lloyd9988 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 am

Brad wrote:Oh hi guys.

So here's the plan. I wanna just get this thing over with (I realize saying it like that makes it seem like it's been this big arduous burden sinking up all my time when in reality I've just been lazy and stupid and haven't felt like dealing with it). Therefore, the following is going to happen.

Whoever of the remaining five (Kiki, Silk, Yue, Chii, and Riccardo) want to edit, we're going to do one big dogpile match. Everyone edits with the same song and different sources. Everybody gets 3 hours to edit. Pick whatever source you want, but it's gotta still fall within the criteria of the rules (meaning, 5 consecutive episodes of a series or a movie or whatever). I am giving people a deadline of July 31st. I'm gonna PM everybody to make sure everybody knows.

Assuming all 5 people edit, the judges will judge all 5 videos together and rank them 1-5. Those lists will then be averaged together to find out the rank of the winners.

Soooooooooooooo yeah. Let's finish this :O


Yeah... we need to get this over with. This is taking up space on the forums
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

PreviousNext

Return to The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest