The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND THREE!

Brad
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND THREE!

Post by Brad » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Alright guys. Unfortunately I have to report that ZetZu has officially dropped out of the tournament due to health reasons. We wish him all the best and hope that he gets well very soon.

As far as this round goes, that means it is now OVER. Mamo! will be advancing to round 4 by default. I will be posting up the round 4 thread momentarily.

Also, the song they were going to use was the William Tell Overture (from Kevin Caldwell's Caffeine Encomium). So for those of you who made predictions in the beginning of the thread can see who got closest.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Hope Zetzu gets better. Don't really know him but I noticed in the self-photos thread that he's had health issues before. :(

Re: guessing game
Got 3 of them. :)
Corran wrote:I'm going to guess:

... ...
Feel kind of silly for not guessing Skittles.

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 am

Thanks for the notice Brad, I was going to get ariund to it but hasn't really had the energy. I really would had loved to continue on in this tournament, it's stylish, well-judged, fun themes and greatly.

But for now, due to my hospitalizion and treatment, I would mostlikely just burden the whole contest and I wouldn't want that.

Thanks for all the kind words,
I already got 1 - 0 on this bastard. And I'm absolutely not letting it beat it to a tie.

Note to anyone: cancer sucks.
No sympathy-seeking intended as usual, just a heads-up.

For the possible confusion, this is ZetZu.
I changed the nick for some personal reasons, and as a joke me and Brad had a few years back.

Good luck everyone,
let me see those sexy compile rounds.

You guys rock,
cheers from sweden :nose:
ImageImageImage

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 am

Magnus wrote:Thanks for the notice Brad, I was going to get ariund to it but hasn't really had the energy. I really would had loved to continue on in this tournament, it's stylish, well-judged, fun themes and greatly.

But for now, due to my hospitalizion and treatment, I would mostlikely just burden the whole contest and I wouldn't want that.

I already got 1 - 0 on this bastard. And I'm absolutely not letting it beat it to a tie.

I changed the nick for some personal reasons, and as a joke me and Brad had a few years back.

Good luck everyone,

You guys rock,
as always, love you bunches magnus. get better soon dear, we all know you're a fighter <3 you have to come to acen next year no excuses ;)
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 am

kikai_saigono wrote:
Magnus wrote:Thanks for the notice Brad, I was going to get ariund to it but hasn't really had the energy. I really would had loved to continue on in this tournament, it's stylish, well-judged, fun themes and greatly.

Good luck everyone,

You guys rock,
as always, love you bunches magnus. get better soon dear, we all know you're a fighter <3 you have to come to acen next year no excuses ;)
:up:

It's sad you can't stay in the contest cause you've been doing an awesome job, but focus on what's more important for now and come hang out with everyone next year!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Round three is OFFICIALLY OVER :O.... Like...... several months after the last match >_>

Match 80: Magnus vs. Mamo!
Magnus's Source: KARAS Vol. 1
Mamo's Source: Pretty Cure Movie (I forget the official title of it)
Song: Radiohead - 2+2=5 (Originally from the AMV: "Hail to the Thief" by Beowulf)
WINNER: Magnus

So with that, Magnus now gets to edit against LukeG so we can finally finish up Round 4! Huzzah!
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”