The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

This is the official forum for The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0, hosted by Brad.

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Noss » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 am

ok... you know waht... all of you...?...
I WILL WIN THIS!
because why?
just because... nothing else... just because :jester:
Image
User avatar
Noss
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2008

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby TritioAFB » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 am

I wouldn't worry too much about predictions. I just want to see action :awesome:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby JCD » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

Ileia wrote: Maybe they just don't pay attention. >_>

I remember everyone expecting you to win against me & everyone else last time. The predictions of a bracket 2 final between us are no different this time. Seems like people do indeed forget :awesome:

Seriously, I expect alot of suprises for the first round. Alot of people just get underestimated because their nickname is not so well known.
Image
User avatar
JCD
Lord of the Dance
 
Joined: 21 Jan 2002
Location: New Zealand

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Niwa » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm just here for the cake and Brad.

Nothing else.
Image
User avatar
Niwa
Cake Addiction
 
Joined: 02 Jul 2004
Location: Sweden

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby NS » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm just here for the art commission from kiki.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Silk_SK » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm here to kick ass and win some HD space. I'm all out of HD space :ying:.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Kyotachi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:16 pm

JCD wrote:Seriously, I expect alot of suprises for the first round. Alot of people just get underestimated because their nickname is not so well known.


+1 for this...I agree :)
User avatar
Kyotachi
 
Joined: 02 Aug 2008
Location: Austria
Status: :)

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Neverend » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Kyotachi wrote:
JCD wrote:Seriously, I expect alot of suprises for the first round. Alot of people just get underestimated because their nickname is not so well known.


+1 for this...I agree :)



Indeed! LukeG *Cough*
Image
User avatar
Neverend
The cockpuncher
 
Joined: 23 May 2006
Location: Sweden

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Silk_SK » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Joey. CommanderStripsphere. Lets try and make this a DZ final three :D.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby NS » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Silk_SK wrote:Joey. CommanderStripsphere. Lets try and make this a DZ final 2/3 :D.


And the strip has to get through me first :O.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Silk_SK » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 pm

NS wrote:
Silk_SK wrote:Joey. CommanderStripsphere. Lets try and make this a DZ final 2/3 :D.


And the strip has to get through me first :O.


That'd be fine too. Our little revenge triangle would get taken care of in one go.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image
User avatar
Silk_SK
 
Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Status: enduring/enjoying life

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 pm

JCD wrote:
Ileia wrote: Maybe they just don't pay attention. >_>

I remember everyone expecting you to win against me & everyone else last time. The predictions of a bracket 2 final between us are no different this time. Seems like people do indeed forget :awesome:

Seriously, I expect alot of suprises for the first round. Alot of people just get underestimated because their nickname is not so well known.

Like GorDon? :>
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby 8bit_samurai » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I dunno about others, but I'm here for the lulz.

Also, three people predicting that I'm going to win is pretty encouraging, even if it is just the first match, considering since this is my first IC (if the Eclectic Audio contest doesn't count as an IC).

Another also and another I dunno about others, about half of my guesses were username based and speculating from what I've seen/heard from previous IC matches and the other half was from random guessing and based upon luck or for the lulz. Possibly both.
Under Construction
User avatar
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
 
Joined: 17 May 2006
Location: Alaska

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Noss » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm

8bit_samurai wrote:I dunno about others, but I'm here for the lulz.

Also, three people predicting that I'm going to win is pretty encouraging, even if it is just the first match, considering since this is my first IC (if the Eclectic Audio contest doesn't count as an IC).

Another also and another I dunno about others, about half of my guesses were username based and speculating from what I've seen/heard from previous IC matches and the other half was from random guessing and based upon luck or for the lulz. Possibly both.


<3 8bit
but... why did you see me coming so far? ö.ö
Image
User avatar
Noss
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2008

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby CastielTheFallen » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Silk_SK wrote:Joey. CommanderStripsphere. Lets try and make this a DZ final three :D.

You read my mind, baby.

DZ4LYFE! \m/
Image
DZ|BSP
User avatar
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
 
Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Status: Sick & Uninspired

PreviousNext

Return to The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest