The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

This is the official forum for The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0, hosted by Brad.
User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Nessephanie wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Silk SK for match 11.

I think I'm going to keep track of yours as you guess them XD



lol, it's cool ;p Don't worry about it. I didn't submit the official bracket because I don't like guessing that far ahead when there is a possibility for circumstances to change. Like, if my computer starts it's freezing problem again, right before my match...no matter how hard I try, I'm screwed ;p

So, I'm just having fun submitting my guesses :3
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:54 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nessephanie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:lol, it's cool ;p Don't worry about it. I didn't submit the official bracket because I don't like guessing that far ahead when there is a possibility for circumstances to change. Like, if my computer starts it's freezing problem again, right before my match...no matter how hard I try, I'm screwed ;p

So, I'm just having fun submitting my guesses :3

I couldn't put you in the running anyways, cause once it hit round 2 you'll always be guessing between the previous winners. I just though it would be fun to track how many you get right :3

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Nessephanie wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:lol, it's cool ;p Don't worry about it. I didn't submit the official bracket because I don't like guessing that far ahead when there is a possibility for circumstances to change. Like, if my computer starts it's freezing problem again, right before my match...no matter how hard I try, I'm screwed ;p

So, I'm just having fun submitting my guesses :3

I couldn't put you in the running anyways, cause once it hit round 2 you'll always be guessing between the previous winners. I just though it would be fun to track how many you get right :3


hehe, good times =w=
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Silk_SK
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Status: enduring/enjoying life
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Silk_SK » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Silk SK for match 11.


I'm flattered but as long as he doesn't give up 10 minutes into the match Matt has a pretty good shot at winning.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image

User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 pm
Status: Sick & Uninspired
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby dreamawake » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 pm

I agree with that prediction. GO STEVE!
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Cenit, Kristyrat and Kain-x-spirits for tomorrow
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Alaska
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby 8bit_samurai » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

So far, my predictions have been 66% wrong, and considering the fact that I predict that I will lose, I like those odds.
Under Construction

User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Status: Neither here nor there
Location: Around
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby hasteroth » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

I've been 66% correct, didn't expect Silk_SK to win
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 am

I'm 3/3 :P
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Infinity Squared » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 am

mmm... predictions are helding up so far :D
Image

Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Otohiko » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm

A 2/3 is fine too...

(curse you MD! >:[ )

User avatar
-MD
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:05 am
Status: (◕ω◕)
Location: Misery
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby -MD » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Otohiko wrote:A 2/3 is fine too...

(curse you MD! >:[ )


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0&feature=fvw
Image

User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Infinity Squared » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 am

Oooh... still hold a top spot for predictions... must be my lucky day.
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Woke up late, but Nya and Mamo! will take the fist two matches.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Woke up late, but Nya and Mamo! will take the fist two matches.


Fudge, looks like I posted two seconds after Brad updated the post on the first page of round 1 ;p
ImageImage
Image


Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest