I think it was Dragon Ball...or Akira.
I just remember to be very perturbed after watching
Tetsuo overloaded. But my older sister watched
Heidi, so I'm not sure if it was Heidi or one of those 2 xD

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Re: First anime you ever saw?

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:35 pm

In 1980's as a little girl, I watched: Thurdercats, He-Man, She-ra, My Little Pony, and Care Bears.

In the mid to late 1990's as a teenager, I watched Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, and Digimon.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri May 31, 2013 9:32 am

Ohh, Sakura, my first anime love...Then I watched
Asuka and my life changed

YoshiKatherine
Org Profile

Post by YoshiKatherine » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 am

Mine not really an anime but got me into them was Kadocha odd I know. xD Sana was amazing though this was when I was about 3. I didn't have disney channel I only had Jetix and Popgirl? as we had an old telly set....

I can remember in order when new animes, I though were just cartoons at the time, came on.

1) Pokemon (5)
2) Yu-Gi-Oh (6)
3) Beyblade (6)
4) W.I.T.C.H (9)
5) Tokyo Mew Mew (10)
6) Winx (11)
7) Sailor Moon (12) <-- was reaired or somthing?

Then I my family got a computer around 11 so watched tons more online! xD I found Vampire Knight, Full Moon o Sagashite, Shugo Chara and Card Captor Sakura....

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 am

YoshiKatherine wrote:I didn't have disney channel I only had Jetix and Popgirl? as we had an old telly set....
Oh, talking about Jetix I remember the channel that came before that one. It was Fox Kids, as I can remember. I watched Digimon Adventure for the first time there xD also, Monster Rancher.

YoshiKatherine
Org Profile

Post by YoshiKatherine » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am

FarmXD wrote:
YoshiKatherine wrote:I didn't have disney channel I only had Jetix and Popgirl? as we had an old telly set....
Oh, talking about Jetix I remember the channel that came before that one. It was Fox Kids, as I can remember..
Hmmm It sounds familiar...

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:11 am

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

lol omg my first anime ever was Ninja Scrolls. I was five. Supposedly my older sister was "babysitting" me with her boyfriend. They rented the movie and my sister told me to get out of the living room because its an adult movie. She pushed me out of the room and told me to play, but I didn't. She forgot to lock the door so as they were watching, I was crawling on the floor to watch the tv. My eyes were literally glued on the tv and ever since then I became an anime lover. Like legit....I was psychologically traumatized. I remember I had nightmares from watching it. But after Ninja Scrolls it was Sailor Moon, Speed Racer, CardCaptor Sakura, Hamturo, DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, Zoids, Adventures of Heidi Girl of the Alpes, From the Apennines to the Andes, and Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland, and Metropolis, I can go on and on but you guys get the idea

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 am

Mine was Digimon, the sad thing is before I ever saw Digimon the kids at my school were all into Pokemon and I had no idea what channel it came on, and in trying to figure it out as a kid I stumbled across Digimon, and it was love. I then started to watch more anime I didn't know it was anime though until I was in middle school, so I think the first anime I saw that I knew it was anime was, Naruto...I think... it would have been around my Naruto stage so whatever was on Toonami around that time could have also been the first one I knew was anime.

Master Shake
Org Profile

Post by Master Shake » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:53 pm

It must have been Voltorn. And I hated it.

Return to “General Anime”