Macross Live Action movie just announced

J-0080
Org Profile

Macross Live Action movie just announced

Post by J-0080 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:59 pm

It was picked up by Warner Bros and will be produced Toby Magurie, who will probably be acting in it as well.

From the Hollywood Reporter.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

robotwo
Org Profile

Post by robotwo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:02 am

Oh shit, another film that i have to see :? . first the upcomming evangelion movies and now this?
.Hack// is my life...

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:17 pm

And yet another part of my childhood is bound to be raped into something unrecognizable.

Rave_Epic
Org Profile

Post by Rave_Epic » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:12 pm

Illia Sadri wrote:And yet another part of my childhood is bound to be raped into something unrecognizable.
These are the days of our lives.

Ginger Gouki
Org Profile

Post by Ginger Gouki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:10 am

So long as Uwe Boll stays away from it, im happy.

I still wake up crying after Alone in the Dark...
"Its 16kg, 39cm and holds 6+1 13mm rounds, each shell is made from a baptized linkin park album and the casings are pure Konoha head-bands. No freak fanboy could eat these and come back for more"

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:52 pm

I watched Robotech every freaking day as a kid (I'm old, it had just come out on TV and we were instantly addicted).

I am afraid and curious at the same time. At least they have the CGI to do the mecha justice, I guess...

MadScientist
Org Profile

Post by MadScientist » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:20 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote:I am afraid and curious at the same time. At least they have the CGI to do the mecha justice, I guess...
This could lead to them making it a complete "eye candy" experience with no substance as far as story and characters go. Ever since CGI became so prominent in movies, I simply can't name the last "Blockbuster" picture that I actually liked as a solid movie. Too much stuff is pure fluff these days. Sad thing is the majority of people who go to movie theaters these days will gladly pay to see a totally crappy movie with great SFX.

robotwo
Org Profile

Post by robotwo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:14 pm

BTW... Rave_Epic , Very nice pic of Naomi , she looks awesome with that visor :wink:
.Hack// is my life...

Return to “General Anime”