I need some help from the greater AMV community

TheNanashi
Org Profile

I need some help from the greater AMV community

Post by TheNanashi » Fri May 19, 2006 12:53 am

Being that I don't watch much anime I need the help of those that actually watch anime unlike myself. I am looking for an anime that has dancing in it, provocative perhaps, not hentai crap, not waltzing, but like maybe dirty dancing of some kind.

I have some ideas I want to throw into an AMV real quick just for the hell of it, so if any of you know of any anime that has any of these type of things please let me know.

Exotic type dancing
"punch drunk love" men, but not comical like golden boy
implied sexual acts

If you have any suggestions of anime I should watch please put them here as well, I am looking for something abstract or something with great visuals as well. I find myself looking specifically for images I visualize in my head now.

Thanks a bunch.
"Your focus determines your reality."

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Fri May 19, 2006 1:19 am

New Dominion Tank Police has a pretty quality dancing moment in one of the first eps (the two catgirls use it as a diversion tactic on the cops...the sudden 'Oh shit!' response as they reveal the guns hidden under their outfits = priceless)
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Fri May 19, 2006 1:21 am

Labrynith of Flames. I haven't seen it, but based on these 2 GIFs.....................

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Bloodfest Butterfly
Org Profile

Post by Bloodfest Butterfly » Fri May 19, 2006 11:57 am

Sorcerer on the Rocks?
"He stopped trusting early in life. His heart was still safe, untried, untested. A complete and perfect empty vessel."~Micheal Terra

older_gohan
Org Profile

Post by older_gohan » Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 pm

I've seen Labrynith of Flames and uhh........

Trust me, it doesn't have much dancing other than that girl doin that funky thing.

EmilLang1000
Org Profile

Post by EmilLang1000 » Fri May 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Well, Yugi-oh has some dancing involved. Anzu Mazaki (Yugi's would-be girlfriend) wants to be a dancer; in one of the first episodes, she imagines herself in the Black Magician Girl ballet, and later has a DDR-style dance-off with a guy (after the Duelist Kingdom arc).

The Transformer's movie has a dance sequence, though I'm not sure how provocative dancing robots can be.

Then there's the entire One Piece short, Jango's Dance Party (Jango does Michael Jackson moves!!!)

Pokemon also has a short called Meowth's Party (I think that's the title... whatever, it's trippy).

Urusei Yatsura also has a fair amount of boogying in it, especially the title sequence.
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)

TheNanashi
Org Profile

Post by TheNanashi » Sat May 27, 2006 12:38 am

Heero_Yuy84 wrote:New Dominion Tank Police has a pretty quality dancing moment in one of the first eps (the two catgirls use it as a diversion tactic on the cops...the sudden 'Oh shit!' response as they reveal the guns hidden under their outfits = priceless)
Do you know which episode it is?

Sorcerer on the Rocks?
Does this mean that it applies to my query of exotic type dancing anime, any specifics please?
"Your focus determines your reality."

oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Sat May 27, 2006 4:37 pm

Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org

Super Shanko
Org Profile

Post by Super Shanko » Sat May 27, 2006 5:41 pm

Perfect Blue during the beginning, after that Mima annouces she'd done with the pop act and then her life goes to shit.
Life is but a dream.....So what happens when you wake up?

Return to “General Anime”