Been Gone For a While

Matticans
Org Profile

Been Gone For a While

Post by Matticans » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:28 am

Just wondering if anything good has come out in the past like 6 months. Been really busy with school and such and havn't had time to watch or read up on anything new.

Mainly just looking for recomendations on good animes that have come out in the past 6 or so months. Fansub, DVD, even manga. Summer is fast approaching and I NEED ANIME :lol: .

Thnx for all the help.

-Matticans
^_^

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:37 pm

We don't know what you like.

I could suggest something like Magikano or Ergo Proxy and have no idea if you'd like it because your tastes may be totally different from mine.

Matticans
Org Profile

Post by Matticans » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:46 pm

To be totally honest, i'm one of those people who will watch anything and who hates nothing. I don't have any set preferences, just anything that stands out to you. For example, i'm guessing the two you recomended to me stand out to you, which is perfect. I like to dabble a little into everything so fire away :P .

Thank you for the recomendations I will deffinately check them out :D .

amvwizard
Org Profile

Post by amvwizard » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:57 pm

WELCOME BACK ... 8-)

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:14 pm

Two more for you that are currently just starting their fansub runs:

A nice CGI-heavy mecha show from Sunrise called Zegapain (has a kind of Matrix feel to it) and a comedy that's actually funny: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:25 am

If you liked Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima came out not too long ago, you might try looking for that, and the manga is out in the U.S. up to volume 9.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

paranoia_agent99
Org Profile

Post by paranoia_agent99 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:54 pm

wow. its been a while since ive been on. i dont recognize anybody. NO ONE! anyway a relativly new one, i read on newtype, so blame them if im wrong, is eurika seven, and it will be airing on saturday at twelve o'cloke, on adult swim. its fairly new.
if the end is really the begining, where did we start off?

Return to “General Anime”