Extremly funny anime moments.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:33 pm

D'oh, and how could I forget the 'Table Manners' episode from Panda-Z.

DO NOT EAT BATTERIES!

:lol:
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:31 am

the entire last episode of Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu

if you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about :wink:
ata...atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata...nai
(couldn't remember the last part of that long one...so I just put "you no win")

littlekohitsuji
Org Profile

Post by littlekohitsuji » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:39 pm

In FMA, when Ed is crawling through the ventilation system in, I believe, the prison. He's going along, and then thinks "hey, I can get through here, maybe its a good thing I'm so short." then a pause later, and he screams "NO IT'S NOT!!" I haven't seen the sub of this episode yet, but the dub is absolute gold.

The scene at the beginning of Chobits where Hideki has to buy Chii panties, and he's just standing in front of the lingerie store sweatin bullets and having a mental breakdown over embaressment.

In Fruits Basket, when Tohru and Yuki are walking home, and Tohru *naturally* falls onto Yuki and he turns into the mouse. Then it shows them walking down the street together, Yuki in mouse form, looking all ashamed and depressed...he's just so, so cute!
"THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!"

Master_K528
Org Profile

Post by Master_K528 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:22 pm

littlekohitsuji wrote:The scene at the beginning of Chobits where Hideki has to buy Chii panties, and he's just standing in front of the lingerie store sweatin bullets and having a mental breakdown over embaressment.
And what about after that part? You know, the one part where Chii's running around wearing her panties on her head?

Ooh, ooh. And there's that one where Minoru's maid 'coms were crawling all over Hideki and Minoru was all like...
"Don't get your hopes up, Mr. Motosuwa. My persocoms don't put out."
SHUT THE F**K UP, STEVE! YOU'RE SCARING THEM!!

Super Shanko
Org Profile

Post by Super Shanko » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:20 pm

Pretty much the whole first half of the episode of FMA where everyones trying to get Havoc a date.

1st part: Falman tells him she's as beatiful as the Major himself and he pictures a female armstrong and his face is covered with pellets of sweat.

2nd part: Mama Armstrong comes in and Havoc thinking "the mother is pretty normal", then here she comes, tall as the major and Havoc's face goes all blue.

3rd part: Here she comes, all cute and sparkly with a sweet voice, saying she's good on the piano, Havoc thinks its soo cute and hpw she cant be related to the major, until she says she really good "under the piano" and she has it under it holding it with one hand and his face is like WTF!?

funniest episode of them all.
Life is but a dream.....So what happens when you wake up?

- Apple
Org Profile

Post by - Apple » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:25 pm

When Naruto concentrates so hard in the preliminary match with Kiba, that he farts. lmao, I just died.

EmilLang1000
Org Profile

Post by EmilLang1000 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:21 am

Gankutsuou:

Franz
I'm sorry, but we'll be leaving on the next flight back to Paris

Albert
What!?

Franz
Don't tell me you've made plans!?

Albert
What if I did?

Count
A lover's meeting

Albert
Well...

Franz
Wait... you don't mean that Peppo...

Count
I'm not sure you've noticed, or perhaps it is because you did; I don't wish to dash your desires, but...

(The Count whispers something to Albert. Albert gets a sickly look on his face)

Albert
A... A GUY!!!???

CUT TO:
Albert shoving clothes in a suitcase.
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)

Master_K528
Org Profile

Post by Master_K528 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:29 am

Super Shanko wrote:Pretty much the whole first half of the episode of FMA where everyones trying to get Havoc a date.

1st part: Falman tells him she's as beatiful as the Major himself and he pictures a female armstrong and his face is covered with pellets of sweat.

2nd part: Mama Armstrong comes in and Havoc thinking "the mother is pretty normal", then here she comes, tall as the major and Havoc's face goes all blue.

3rd part: Here she comes, all cute and sparkly with a sweet voice, saying she's good on the piano, Havoc thinks its soo cute and hpw she cant be related to the major, until she says she really good "under the piano" and she has it under it holding it with one hand and his face is like WTF!?

funniest episode of them all.
"I'm sorry. I'd like to go out with you, but I'm only interested in men who are strong like my brother."
"I'M GONNA DIE ALONE!!"
SHUT THE F**K UP, STEVE! YOU'RE SCARING THEM!!

Josurin-chan
Org Profile

Post by Josurin-chan » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:35 pm

It's gotta be....the Finger Jitsu. I saw an AMV [Amv hell 3 motion picture] where they made the "hand jive" out of it. It made me laugh. Lol.

There are also moments in Azumanga Daioh...like when Yukari teaches the wrong class and Osaka spaces out...I don't know why I find those so funny. :shock:
Don't assume, you'll make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Return to “General Anime”