opinions on naruto comming to america?

sasuke2468
Org Profile

opinions on naruto comming to america?

Post by sasuke2468 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:37 pm

I think its stupid! >.< aurgh im ticked! i've been a huge naruto fan since it came out and now that its finally airing on cartoon networrk september 10th im ticked! its going on stupid toonami where they will cut out all blood!! and the big rumor is that they are cutting out itachi..... if they do i will die!!!!!!!! *sniff* i think they should either put it on adult swim or don't put it on tv! i talked to the ppl from VIZ (i think that's them) about it at AX and they said well it is going on cartoon network "i don't kno wat will be cut out" (he says with a scared look) and there will probably not be an uncut dvd release. grr..... i wanted to bite his head off..... but i didn't... i waited for the ppl dressed as itachi to jump him after i asked about itachi being cut out... (haha you should hav seen how scared crapless they where wen the whole room gasped at it hahahaha) any opinions or anyone that knows more let me kno and post it here! ^-^

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:42 pm

How ignorant! :?

Viz WILL release uncut DVDs of Naruto in form of boxsets; they'll do that next summer. And would you stop will shitty remarks that Naruto will be edited to hell; it hasn't even broadcasted yet so you have no right to shoot it down prematurely.
ImageImage

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:35 pm

Everytime a well known anime slithers it's way into the U.S., there's always some spacker that is always preaching "OMFG THEY'RE SO GONNA CHANGE IT ZOMFAGMOFOGGLEDONGLE I'M GONNA BUY THE R2 DVD'S CUZ IT WON'T HAVE THE DUB, EVEN THOUGH THE US DVDS WITH HAVE JAPANESE TRACK WITH SUBS THAT'LL BE FAR INFERIOR THAN THESE 31 GIGS OF FANSUBS I HAVE!!!!"
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:12 am

only way to know for sure if it is editted to hell or not is see if it airs on cartoon network or WB kids
if it is CN it will be good :twisted:
if WB...god help it stay alive :cry:
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:23 am

Like Pokemon and Dragonball, Naruto is going to be targeted at a younger audience. YES there will be a lot of changes, but that's what everyone's expecting. Try not to think of it as being ruined; think of it as another TV show that will get more kids into anime. I'm sure there will be plenty of merchandise available, too.

The main thing to remember is that there will be uncut DVDs released - that's what I'm looking forward to ^_^

Worst-case scenario, they get Rachel Lillis to play Sakura :?

lenu
Org Profile

Post by lenu » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:54 am

Man, am I ever going to hear the end of these? I'm getting really sick of people complaining about Naruto being shown on CN. I'm kinda looking forward to its premire, and I have no doubt that Viz will do a good job with it. And of course there'll be uncut DVD's, Viz doesn't release censored anime at all.
Aku Soku Zan
Slay Evil Immediately

§Daisuke
Org Profile

Post by §Daisuke » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:04 am

Obviously there will be changes. But as most Naruto fans, I'm looking forward to the Uncut DVD's.

Ean
Org Profile

Post by Ean » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:34 pm

It should be interesting to see what changes will be made... even if it went unedited I wouldn't really watch but a few of the episodes over again.

The part I'm really interested in... hearing... is the voice-acting. I hope that the voice-acting isn't as horrible as the voice-acting for 'One Piece' ... *crosses fingers*

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:15 pm

Changes or not, I'm looking forward to the finished product. As far as voices go, since 4Kids has nothing to do with the series, I don't think it would be too soon to breath a sigh of relief.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:13 pm

dude like the fuckin first ep is already cut, completelty, haku is now a girl, no sexy no jitsu are on the list of cuts so far...
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Return to “General Anime”