what anime's are you watching right now?

road_rash
Org Profile

what anime's are you watching right now?

Post by road_rash » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:07 am

Basically this is to see which anime people who go to the forums watch. Just make a list of the ones you watch, you don't have to be making music vids for them.

so far, I've only had paitence for 3 animes

1. Yu Yu Hakusho (this is my fav. right now)
2. Inuyasha (still watching, don't know that much about it)
3. DBZ (used to watch it, but stopped some years ago)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:31 am

Though I used to watch many episodes per day, I don't watch much anime anymore. Right now the only one I'm really following is Twin Spica. And with releases few and far between, theres not a lot of viewing commitment required for it :p

And btw, this type of topic would belong in the General Anime forum, not General AMV.

aznfs
Org Profile

Re: what anime's are you watching right now?

Post by aznfs » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:50 am

road_rash wrote:Basically this is to see which anime people who go to the forums watch. Just make a list of the ones you watch, you don't have to be making music vids for them.

so far, I've only had paitence for 3 animes

1. Yu Yu Hakusho (this is my fav. right now)
2. Inuyasha (still watching, don't know that much about it)
3. DBZ (used to watch it, but stopped some years ago)
hmmm all of those seem to be airing on CN rite now :roll:

im watching Melody of Oblivion, DearS and Girls Bravo...errr.. well i dled them but havent watched them.. i.e. no time

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:06 am

Well, I just ordered every last fucking Soul Taker DVD I could form Ebay...so I guess you could say I'm watching that :P

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:14 am

I suspect that people who are making AMVs don't have time to watch anime, especially if they're pulling down day jobs (or night jobs).

I made an exception a few weeks ago when I found out that the region 2 DVD with the Minky Momo OAVs was re-released. These two OAVs would be on my list of definitive classic anime - if I had such a list. Anyway, CD Japan sent them to me and I made the time to see them again (without fan-subtitles this time).

I also ordered Ghibli's The Cat Returns, but that went on top of the ridiculously huge pile of unwatched anime DVDs that are accumulating around here. I'll look at it one of these days. :roll:

quint22
Org Profile

me, myself personally.

Post by quint22 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:51 am

well.....me, myself, personally i am currently watching

Naruto
Wolf's Rain
Gungrave
Yu Yu Hakusho
"Even if I must accept the devil's fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power." Uchiha Sasuke

CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:51 am

Well I dont watch anime on a daily basis, if i had the money i would :P

But i have hired out the entire Berserk series (for my upcomming amv)
also the first escaflowne dvd, its not bad, its something different from just pointless bloody mangas :P

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:17 am

Lately, I've been watching :
2x2 Shinobuden
Keroro Gunso
Atashin'chi
Moekan
Girls Bravo
DearS
Ajimu Beach Story
Sensei no Ojikan
High School Kimengumi
and Dogtato-kun

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:22 am

Well, Inu Yasha, of course, ummmmm, Case Closed on Cartoon Network is pretty good.....uh.....watched Hellsing....a little Bastard.....ooooooo Blood. I like that one....Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.....hadn't seen 'em in a bit so I had to watch 'em again.....
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:20 am

My long, will I, won't I, battle over weather or not I would watch Evangelion was finally settled. I did and though I can probably go on for some time with my thoughts on the series, I'll just some it up with a simple very good. It's now in my top ten anime list.
Right now, I'm reading the Love Hina manga(very funny). I hope to follow that up, when I have the time and the money, with the Kare Kano manga. Oh yes, can't forget about Naruto.

Return to “General Anime”