Just say "no" to pointless threads

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:14 pm

i also think the mods and admins have let ppl run wild on this site for a while now. since the ot is gone i think the forums should be more serious, seriously.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Post by Nestorath69 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:18 pm

I barely post here anymore because Megatokyo is far, far better in terms of anime conversations (better regulated) Off topic (good spam is tolerated, bad spam gets you tempbanned) and serious life issues are all available. there's even RPG and video game sections.

...I'm selling out, fools.
Site whoring:
http://forums.megatokyo.com - for anime, manga, RPG, Real Life, Politics, science, Spam, Video games, Music, et cetera.
www.deltaanime.com - I'm a Mod, baby!

Cloud Clone
Location: Lost in a river of bleeding tears where no one will ever find me...just kidding, I'm not a homo.
Org Profile

Post by Cloud Clone » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:24 pm

madmag9999 wrote:i also think the mods and admins have let ppl run wild on this site for a while now. since the ot is gone i think the forums should be more serious, seriously.
People may have been goofing off more, but it could be the natural balance of stupidity/not making anime the center of life balancing itself out without the OT forum. =' /
Nestorath69 wrote:I barely post here anymore because Megatokyo is far, far better in terms of anime conversations (better regulated) Off topic (good spam is tolerated, bad spam gets you tempbanned) and serious life issues are all available. there's even RPG and video game sections.

...I'm selling out, fools.
Megatokyo, eh....?

<.<.......>.>....... :shock: *Runs*
You're lucky... I've decided to let you live to see the day when I will rule the world.
-Prince of Spam

LoST RaiNDRoP
Org Profile

Post by LoST RaiNDRoP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:13 pm

i dont think we should stop the "vs" threads because its really fun... it increases ones imagination of an anime character, seriously... its still Anime... right?!?!?!?!

anyways, so, whats after this?... stop talking about anime?

foxfire14
Org Profile

Post by foxfire14 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:16 pm

LoST RaiNDRoP wrote:i dont think we should stop the "vs" threads because its really fun... it increases ones imagination of an anime character, seriously... its still Anime... right?!?!?!?!

anyways, so, whats after this?... stop talking about anime?
Right I mean what happened? This site is getting way too strict.
Proud to be a perverted female!

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:17 pm

Well if anything how about limiting the same user from creating a gazillion threads with alternate characters in the matter of seconds, and limiting them per page.

Other threads get lost in the hubbub.

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Post by Nestorath69 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:20 pm

In a word?

YES

When you've been a part of this forum for... ever; you'll see the same drivel:
Eva blah blah blah secrets blah blah
My powerlevel is bigger than yours!!!11!!oneone!!!11!!
Frankly, I'm sick to fucking death of the stupid repitition. I hope to god that maybe there's a place that we can reference archived threads, so we can point out the complete and utter stupidity to everyone that reposts the same fucking mindless crap OVER and OVER and OVER.

EVERYONE: Please, please, please please PLEASE lurk and try to search for whatever series info you're looking for. This site has been around for a while, it'll prolly keep going for a while. All of your questions have been answered before you asked them. All you have to do is LOOK FOR THEM
Site whoring:
http://forums.megatokyo.com - for anime, manga, RPG, Real Life, Politics, science, Spam, Video games, Music, et cetera.
www.deltaanime.com - I'm a Mod, baby!

foxfire14
Org Profile

Post by foxfire14 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:21 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:Well if anything how about limiting the same user from creating a gazillion threads with alternate characters in the matter of seconds, and limiting them per page.

I agree with that, but I mean what about the interesting ones?
Proud to be a perverted female!

LoST RaiNDRoP
Org Profile

Post by LoST RaiNDRoP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:22 pm

foxfire14 wrote:Right I mean what happened? This site is getting way too strict.
yea, so strict that its not even funny.
Moonlight Soldier wrote:Well if anything how about limiting the same user from creating a gazillion threads with alternate characters in the matter of seconds, and limiting them per page.

i agree!

Cloud Clone
Location: Lost in a river of bleeding tears where no one will ever find me...just kidding, I'm not a homo.
Org Profile

Post by Cloud Clone » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:26 pm

3 vs threads per page is fair.
Penis penis penis!......<.<.....>.>....did anyone see that....? 0.0 YOU did!
You're lucky... I've decided to let you live to see the day when I will rule the world.
-Prince of Spam

Return to “General Anime”