Org Profile

how many berserk DVDs r there gonna be?

Post by kiddingchris » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:24 am

how many berserk DVDs r there gonna be?
"quote? whats a quote?"

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:28 am

well the first has 5 eps on it. so if they keep that trend then it should be 5 dvds

kiddingchris
Org Profile

Post by kiddingchris » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:32 am

thanx, i was gonna buy the 1st DVd with a box for the set, but when i heard they were coming out with 3+, i didnt (the box holds the first 3).

ok, thanx :D
"quote? whats a quote?"

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:47 am

I would assume 6 because volume 2 has 4 episodes, so unless they stick a 6 ep dvd in there, there will be a totaly of 6 dvds

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:05 am

i bought a imported version that was three dvds but my friend tells me it's bootleg, i would assume they gonna have more than that in america probably do some freakish thing where they got like 3 episodes on all the dvds after the first one and like 5 on the last or something simaler from what i seen they like to put the fewest amount of episodes posible per dvd, not a specific company but as a general rule of thumb they do that.
"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
Bruce Lee.

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:45 am

Gatsthedarksword wrote:i bought a imported version that was three dvds but my friend tells me it's bootleg, i would assume they gonna have more than that in america probably do some freakish thing where they got like 3 episodes on all the dvds after the first one and like 5 on the last or something simaler from what i seen they like to put the fewest amount of episodes posible per dvd, not a specific company but as a general rule of thumb they do that.

media blasters seems to be relatively good when it comes to number of episodes per disk

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:15 am

BaHaRa wrote:media blasters seems to be relatively good when it comes to number of episodes per disk
Too bad they can't do anything else right.
Video of the moment - Nightowl - Love is Flowers

Return to “General Anime”