Best anime ever? or so far!!!

d00kiemastah
Org Profile

Post by d00kiemastah » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:34 am

Berserk, bar none my favorite. Leaps and bounds above my other favorites. All the rest of my series are in no particular order.
Evangelion.
Serial Experiments Lain.
Cowboy Bebop.
Trigun.
Naruto.
Kodomo no Omocha.
Macross.
and countless others, really.
[img]http://www.thirdlensopen.com/AMV/childr ... banner.gif[/img]
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space!

Karou_ken
Org Profile

Post by Karou_ken » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:49 pm

I would say Kenshin, Inuyasha, Love Hina, and Cowboy Bebop
Master Picture Poster! HaHaHaHa!
-Queen of Spam

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:17 pm

Aaaah... Nice to finally hear some people on here aside from me say the name "Giant Robo". That along with Slayers is tied for first place with me. Yu Yu Hakusho is a new favorite for me cause it's kind of like DBZ with a plotline that doesn't suck.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

ZeroSSJ999
Org Profile

Post by ZeroSSJ999 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:45 pm

personal best, please teacher

very good series, the sequal isnt that great, its more of a fan service, like ffx-2
Image|Image

kearlywi
Location: University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (Recording Arts Major)
Org Profile

Post by kearlywi » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:34 pm

ZeroSSJ999 wrote:personal best, please teacher

very good series, the sequal isnt that great, its more of a fan service, like ffx-2
I didnt like Onegai Teacher too much really, episode 12 ends, and we thought the series was over. We let out a collective yawn. Then episode 13 (the true final episode) starts up and its the most hilarious/wrong episode I've ever seen. My friend, who spent a lot of money buying the series and was the most dissapointed with it, injured himself by laughing so hard that he did a front flip out of his computer chair and landed smack on his face. Another friend and I were horrified, (cause it was quite disturbing looking), but this guy just kept laughing hard for 3 minutes. I was taking note of his breathing, he went almost a minute without breathing or making a sound because he was laughing so hard. :lol:

For those who havent seen OT, the last episode is similar in to ep. 23 of outlaw star (hagone hot springs) or the last episode of Love hina (#25), or just about any episode of Goldenboy. It redeamed the entire series. :D

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:11 pm

kearlywi wrote:
ZeroSSJ999 wrote:personal best, please teacher

I didnt like Onegai Teacher too much really, episode 12 ends, and we thought the series was over. We let out a collective yawn. Then episode 13 (the true final episode) starts up and its the most hilarious/wrong episode I've ever seen. My friend, who spent a lot of money buying the series and was the most dissapointed with it, injured himself by laughing so hard that he did a front flip out of his computer chair and landed smack on his face. Another friend and I were horrified, (cause it was quite disturbing looking), but this guy just kept laughing hard for 3 minutes. I was taking note of his breathing, he went almost a minute without breathing or making a sound because he was laughing so hard. :lol:

For those who havent seen OT, the last episode is similar in to ep. 23 of outlaw star (hagone hot springs) or the last episode of Love hina (#25), or just about any episode of Goldenboy. It redeamed the entire series. :D
I can finally say that i saw episode 25 because i now have it... :) i cant wait to see it now ... yay ... :D
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

KanchiX
Org Profile

Hellsing

Post by KanchiX » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:24 pm

hellsing is the greatest anime... so far... :x
KanchiX
aka MorganX

Ankomaru
Org Profile

Best animé so far

Post by Ankomaru » Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:26 am

If you ask me The answere is Gunnm (Battle Angel alita)! It is drawed Perfectky! :wink:

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Re: Best animé so far

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:05 am

Devira wrote: It is drawed Perfectky! :wink:
ooh, the irony..:?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ari-chan
Org Profile

Post by Ari-chan » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:50 pm

Kenshin
Love Hina
Excel Saga
Pit Ten
Di Gi Charat

Return to “General Anime”