Gainax's Fans???

Zao-Tseu
Org Profile

Gainax's Fans???

Post by Zao-Tseu » Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:59 pm

What is the best anime creat by this Studio, after U?
I love Kare Kano & FLCL but I don't know the best...
U?

nami-chan
Org Profile

Gainax

Post by nami-chan » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:20 pm

My fave. are no.1 Evangelion and no.2 Kare Kano.

GO EVA. I know who the Second angel is!!!
^_^

I know who the 2nd Angel from Evagelion is, one of my online friends figured it out!!!

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:23 pm

who is it?
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

nami-chan
Org Profile

THE 2ND ANGEL!!!!

Post by nami-chan » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:26 pm

Here read it.

Like we all know the 1st Angel is Adam and the 3rd is Angel is Sachiel but what about the 2nd Angel? We advance by steps.

1st Case: Lilith
If Lilith was the 2nd Angel, all the human beings(lilims, or sons and daughters of Lillith e the 18th Angel) would all be gods(Fruit of Concise from Adam + Fruit of Life from Lilith). But it is not like that, so Lilith can’t be the 2nd Angel.

2nd Case: Ikari Yui
If Yui was the 2nd Angel, even Rei would be an Angel and Shinji a Divinity. So Yui can’t be the 2nd Angel.

3rd Case: Ayanami Rei
If Rei was the 2nd Angel, even Lilith would automatically be an angel(I remind you that Rei is formed by Lilith and Ikari Yui’s DNA) but which? So Rei can’t be the 2nd Angel.

These 3 cases complete each other, showing that neither Lilith, Ikari Yui or Ayanami Rei can be the 2nd Angel. But the 2nd Angel has always been under our noses.. the second Angel is no other then the Eva-01.

4th Case: Eva-01
The Eva-01 generates wings of Energy like Adam, it the most powerful Eva constructed, it is the only one that awakes and get free from the armour plate, assimilating the motor S2, its the only Eva that always shows the nucleus, all the Angels ‘feel’ the Eva-01 approaching and they change there target from Adam to the Eva-01(have you ever asked why?), it has a high synchronizing with the pilot(400% with both Yui and Shinji), it regenerates itself very quickly (like the Angels) and, most of all, it manages to ‘reform’ Shinji’s body from the nucleus. And after this resoning I can confirm that the Eva-01 is the 2nd Angel.

By Eva01
^_^

I know who the 2nd Angel from Evagelion is, one of my online friends figured it out!!!

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:32 pm

thanks =)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

nami-chan
Org Profile

Post by nami-chan » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:57 pm

No prob!!!
^_^

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:38 pm

Gunbuster : Aim for the Top by Gainax is epic-ly awesome. :D

Their latest, Abenobashi is also great. They've consistently put out excellent and interesting stuff.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:22 pm

Gainax is pretty good. Most of their stuff is enjoyable.

I didn't really care for Magical Shopping District... The girl in the white dress is hot tho... :p

Kare Kano, Eva, FLCL, Gunbuster... all good... ;)

~klinky

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:36 pm

When it comes to Gainax, my favorite titles that the company has done are FLCL and Daicon IV (a short opening video made by the people who eventually found Gainax).

As for Gainax anime titles I want to see more of, the two on my list are Ebichu Minds the House (for those who haven't heard of it, think of Ebichu as Hamtaro, only female and very perverted) and Magical Shopping District (Gainax + Satoru Akahori).

Joe Klemm

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:49 pm

"Daicon IV" is cool. Especially the music, "Twilight", by Electric Light Orchestra.
I'm out...

Return to “General Anime”