what channel is the 'international channel' ???

Paperskunk
Org Profile

Post by Paperskunk » Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:24 pm

I get the international channel, I have Time Warner Cable and for me it's channel 500. DBZ and slayers are on at 10:30PM and 11:00PM Sundays. DBZ is japaneese no subs and slayers has subs.
Bring the OT forum back!

Far From Perfect - My latest

thewhacker
Org Profile

Post by thewhacker » Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:37 pm

The spanish channel hahahhaha i think you mean telemundo or as the white people call it the spanish channel.
viva!!

winged fire chan
Org Profile

Post by winged fire chan » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:44 pm

icks well, i have comcast regular cable so

yeah, i don't get it.

damn...

and also, i think that you can go to japanese schools to learn japanese, and if you can't then, it doesn't really matter all that much. i mean, it's not so hard to understand what goes on during the show...

and don't say i don't know what i'm talkin about cuz i do it all the time, and i get what goes on...

so to 'NicholasDWolfwood' umm...yeah, uncut and unedited anime is cool and not hard to understand... :wink:

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:11 pm

I have Comcast Digital Cable, but they don't provide it in my state. I'm pretty sure there's a cable branch of AT&T, so if I had ATT cable, I'm pretty sure they provide the i-Channel.

winged fire chan
Org Profile

Post by winged fire chan » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:17 pm

i'm sure there is...

but...i guess us people just have to live with CN (gawd damn i hate it) and it's lame edited, dubbed versions of things...

either that or we just have to stick with buying everthing.

---the suncoast that i go to overprices things...so people round here have it tough... :(

..boohoo...

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:21 pm

Technically not. I just get all my anime on HK bootlegs, as my dad doesn't have the money to buy me the official R1 DVDs. The people in Japan have it HARD on DVD prices. Goddamn, 60 bucks for the Bebop movie DVD in raw, on Region 2 DVD, and like 54 bucks on each Bebop series DVD in R2 I think..it may be R1, I forget

winged fire chan
Org Profile

Post by winged fire chan » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:48 am

:shock: damn! seriously? :shock:

woah well, in japan, i think that the anime comes on tv more often than it does here. i'm pretty sure about that. so baisically there isn't much use of buying it on dvd/vhs if it comes on all the time. but still, woah :!:

that's what my teacher said at least (my teacher is japanese, she was born in japan).

Return to “General Anime”