Spoiler Courtesy

biawutnow
Org Profile

Post by biawutnow » Tue May 17, 2005 9:09 pm

actually why not just put spoiler on the topic? It takes like a couple seconds...less ur a dumbass and dont know when to stop reading.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Tue May 17, 2005 9:17 pm

Or you are a very good/fast reader, and can read what ever is on the screen, like me. If it says spoiler, no matter how fast I scroll past it, I'll know what it said. I'm sure there are others like that too.

Tw!st3r
Org Profile

Spoilers and non-spoilers anime

Post by Tw!st3r » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:24 am

I don't understand what is a spoiler anime and a non-spoiler anime so when I have to notch in the anime step i don't know what to put, help me pliz , Thx :?

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:53 am

Malificus wrote:Or you are a very good/fast reader, and can read what ever is on the screen, like me. If it says spoiler, no matter how fast I scroll past it, I'll know what it said. I'm sure there are others like that too.
Exactly. What I usually do is just don't open a thread that has a topic about an anime I've never watched.

Gods Dark Angel
Org Profile

Post by Gods Dark Angel » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:17 am

Spoiler wrote:This is a test... I hope it works...
Kratos could totally beat up your dad. With his own limbs. Unless your dad is Voltron.
Kalium wrote:Basically, I happened to the local.

Lortenian
Org Profile

Post by Lortenian » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 pm

[quote="Farlo"][quote="Onideus_Mad_Hatter"]Of course my own personal opinions fall somewhere along the lines of "People should learn not to read the spoilers in the first place!" I mean obviously if someone starts a thread about Hellsing and you've never watched it before and don't want any of it to be spoiled, well freakin duh, don't read the damn thing[/quote]

you have to remember that people are generally stupid, therefore its needed to keep from upsetting the dumb.[/quote]

Well, in some cases, people who haven't seen an anime show (at all or all the way through) and see a spoiler thread about it, no, they aren't [i]generally stupid[/i], but they lack...I guess you can say [u]self-restraint [/u]and they may not want to wait to see what happens. Self-restraint and [b]PATIENCE[/b]. I have no idea [i]why [/i]someone would want to spoil the show and read about what happens, but I guess that's just them and their own choice. If they get dissapointed and admit that reading about the later episodes was a mistake and they get all upset, well, we all know that it's their own fault.

All in all though, I agree completely, spoilers aren't cool. -_-
"Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness."

dragon bait
Org Profile

Post by dragon bait » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:12 pm

i agree and even if you tell ppeople to put up a spoiler warning lots won't follow what you ask so theres no point

Return to “General Anime”