Hey how about that...Inu Yasha airs on Adult Swim

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:43 pm

I like Inu Yasha and I'll live with dubs.

The problem with most of you is that you don't understand the fact that dubs are ALWAYS watched more than subs. They'll always exist and there'll be good and bad ones.

I like ADV's dubs. All their stuff has been consistently good since a while ago.

Dubs are good! They open for a wider more acceptable audience...

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Trepe
Org Profile

Post by Trepe » Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:50 pm

I've heard the new opening and ending songs. They haven't changed the songs themselves, just the lyrics. Change the World sounds ok. My Will (1st ending) is so/so. Haven't heard an English version of the 2nd opening I am. Deep Forest (2nd ending) has a "whiney" sound to it. And BoA did her own English verison of Every Heart. You can download them somewhere out there.
Mada mada dane

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:24 am

*Pats his spindle containing up to the latest, fansubbed, 81th episode of Inuyasha lovingly*

Trepe
Org Profile

Post by Trepe » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:30 am

They almost had him. And is it just me, or is Sesshoumaru getting even cooler?
Mada mada dane

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:44 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! @_@

Sesshoumaru looks his best when ANGRY... And Naraku does an EXCELLENT job of making him that way. :lol:

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:58 am

OmniStrata wrote:I like Inu Yasha and I'll live with dubs.

The problem with most of you is that you don't understand the fact that dubs are ALWAYS watched more than subs. They'll always exist and there'll be good and bad ones.

I like ADV's dubs. All their stuff has been consistently good since a while ago.

^_^

Thank you!!!! Im so glad someone has seen my point....I can now die in peace!

aaronlye
Org Profile

Post by aaronlye » Tue Aug 13, 2002 7:55 am

Dark Kamui wrote:*Pats his spindle containing up to the latest, fansubbed, 81th episode of Inuyasha lovingly*
Wish I could find a decent place to download IY eps that doesn't involve Kazaa, WinMX or other P2P stuff since that darned school firewall blocks all that stuff out. And I'm tired of waiting for the HK DVDs to come out... can you believe they only have 56 eps out? :P
なあ。。。今はどうする?
Sandrock www.sandrockproductions.com

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:43 pm

I get my stuff from a private FTP. Sometimes it pays not to be one a "One-Man-Army".

Nitro Sama
Org Profile

Post by Nitro Sama » Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:11 pm

leathelanime wrote:
OmniStrata wrote:I like Inu Yasha and I'll live with dubs.

^_^

Thank you!!!! Im so glad someone has seen my point....I can now die in peace![/quote

Lemme die in peace with you because I also agree with what Strata said. Its ironic, because if you think about it, without any dubs...there wouldn't be any subs in North America.
GIANT HALF CHICKEN HALF SQUIRREL!

Return to “General Anime”