Firefly-outlaw star

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Firefly-outlaw star

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:31 pm

OMG Is it just me or does the new Fox show(firefly) look like outlaw star? :? ............I think it does.
"look at you, a tough little cookie and a righteous babe all in one "-gene starwind
"it is better to be the God of death than to be the hero of a massacre"-duo

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:12 pm

:? OMG can you guys reply I nead input.
"look at you, a tough little cookie and a righteous babe all in one "-gene starwind

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:53 am

OMG can you guys do something.....you can flame me if you want...OMG I just told you to flame me how low did I just go.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:32 pm

you are sooooooo impatient.

I'd anser your question but I live in a different country so how should I know what Fox shows?

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:02 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:you are sooooooo impatient.

I'd anser your question but I live in a different country so how should I know what Fox shows?
well it hasn't premiered yet but they advertise it a lot.............and I waited 3 days...the pokemon thing got more posts than this. :roll:

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:42 pm

ok first of all i don't watch fox at all but what makes you say they look alot alike, i mean it would be really hard to make a grappler fight without animation, so tell me why it looks the same and i'll explain if it's your imagination or not
"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
Bruce Lee.

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:42 pm

ok first of all i don't watch fox at all but what makes you say they look alot alike, i mean it would be really hard to make a grappler fight without animation, so tell me why it looks the same and i'll explain if it's your imagination or not
"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
Bruce Lee.

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:10 pm

Ok they have a chick that comes out on a suitcase (like mel) and the ships look like the outlaw star ships but the commercial was only like 5 sek. long so I can't say much but it looks like it.

Gotenksisdabest
Org Profile

Post by Gotenksisdabest » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:19 pm

k look at this I went to the firefly site and got this:

About the Show

STORY

Set 400 years in the future in the wake of a universal civil war, FIREFLY tells the tale of Serenity, a small transport spaceship without a homeport. Captain Malcolm (“Mal”) Reynolds commands Serenity for legitimate transport and salvage runs, as well as, more “entrepreneurial” endeavors.

On Serenity, crew and passengers live together in close quarters as they shuttle between the Alliance governed galaxy and the border planets that delineate the new frontier. :? The crew undertakes almost any job -- legal or not -- to stay afloat and put bread on the table. :? Each of the passengers has his or her own motivation for being on board - some honorable, some more questionable. All have unique pasts and different reasons for wanting to get to their destination.

Serenity and its crew flies to the border planets, many of which are barely inhabited, because they want to stay away from the Alliance and below its big radar. Thrust together by necessity, the disparate men and women of Serenity face constant challenges, which test and reveal their true identities. FIREFLY is about their unpredictable lives and relationships, as well as their search for meaning in a very uncertain time.

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:04 pm

wow that is almost outlaw star do you think they know what they doing or are attempting a spinoff type thing, if they are i think whoever makes outlaw star mabye entitiled to a court case :lol: and is it animated or live action?
Bruce Lee.

Return to “General Anime”