Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Escaflowne

UncleMilo
Org Profile

Post by UncleMilo » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:02 am

Hakura wrote:Trigun starts as a comedy anime....but it certainly doens't end up that way...
This is true of many anime.

Rayearth certainly has a darker ending than you would have expected given the sugary nature of the start.

Fushigi Yugi is very funny in the first few eps, but by the end of Season 1, you can't believe it's the same show.

I'll be an Angel is the last show you'd EVER think would get serious by the end... and yet, I was floored by the power of the last episodes.

Just throwing thoughts out...

-Uncle Milo
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who divide people into two kinds of groups
and those who don't.

FlashGordon33
Org Profile

Post by FlashGordon33 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:54 am

What a Question. Of course Cowboy Bebop. Its one of the best Animes you could see. And the Money that the money you have to pay for a dvd are a good investigation

stormychef
Org Profile

Post by stormychef » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:00 am

kthulhu wrote:
akatoro wrote:Klinky, are you a woman?
What makes you wonder that here?
On a faceless medium such as this it shouldn't really matter if male, female, blond, brunette...

Trigun, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop...And Trigun ending is by far the best, I didn't like the ending of Cowboy Bebop. All 3 are great though!

stormychef
Org Profile

Post by stormychef » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:07 am

kthulhu wrote:
akatoro wrote:Klinky, are you a woman?
What makes you wonder that here?
On a faceless medium such as this it shouldn't really matter if male, female, blond, brunette...

Trigun, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop...And Trigun ending is by far the best, I didn't like the ending of Cowboy Bebop. All 3 are great though!

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:39 am

It's just that the avatars are so confusing when it comes to pondering on the writer. Personally I see the avatar writing the text so I was only curious. And no I do not believe that the gender, colour or whatever matters but I am sorry if I made it look like that or if I offended anyone. :?
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

jedikitty
Org Profile

Post by jedikitty » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:22 am

cowboy beboop...and i already have the box set....

-JK

thewhacker
Org Profile

Post by thewhacker » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:37 am

Trigun kicks ass and cowboy bebop too but i didnt buy the DVD's i just downloaded all the episodes.

MWAHHAHAHHA TAKE THAT YOU CORPORATE PIGS :twisted:

voetbal_14
Org Profile

I'd go for the Space Cowboy first.

Post by voetbal_14 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:07 pm

I personally would go with Bebop first because of the fact that the entire series is top notch and dripping with style. The only beef I have about Bebop is the fact that the storyline doesn't seem to flow very well at times. In contrast, Trigun has an excellent storyline. On the downside, sometimes the animation is lacking in certain episodes from time to time. That's what makes Bebop so great. The $179 - $199 price tag for the DVD set, however, might turn people off though.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:55 pm

Trigun all the way
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Cailet730
Org Profile

Post by Cailet730 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:20 pm

Woah That's a hard choice. I have seen all three, but only bought Bebop and Trigun. It took me awhile to get into Escaflowne, and I didn't like some of the storylines at all. I think I want to buy it eventually, but I'm not dying to own it. Hmmmm. If I had to make a decision, I say go with Bebop first and then Trigun.

Cailet

Return to “General Anime”